Inflation adjustment in the open economy: an I(2) analysis of UK prices
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Heino Bohn Nielsen & Christopher Bowdler, 2003. "Inflation Adjustment in the Open Economy: An I(2) Analysis of UK Prices," Economics Papers 2003-W05, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jacobson, Tor & Vredin, Anders & Warne, Anders, 1998.
"Are Real Wages and Unemployment Related?,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, pages 69-96.
- Jacobson, T. & Vredin, A. & Warne, A., 1993. "Are Real Wages and Unemployment Related?," Papers 558, Stockholm - International Economic Studies.
- Jacobson, Tor & Vredin, Anders & Warne, Anders, 1994. "Are Real Wages and Unemployment Related?," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 8, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Gredenhoff, Mikael & Jacobson, Tor, 2001. "Bootstrap Testing Linear Restrictions on Cointegrating Vectors," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 19(1), pages 63-72, January.
- Nielsen, Heino Bohn & Rahbek, Anders, 2007. "The Likelihood Ratio Test For Cointegration Ranks In The I(2) Model," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 23(04), pages 615-637, August.
- Nielsen, Bent & Rahbek, Anders, 2000. " Similarity Issues in Cointegration Analysis," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 62(1), pages 5-22, February.
- repec:cup:etheor:v:23:y:2007:i:04:p:615-637 is not listed on IDEAS
- Anindya Banerjee & Bill Russell, 2000. "The Relationship between the Markup and Inflation in the G7 Economies and Australia," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 119, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- Anindya Banerjee & Lynne Cockerell & Bill Russell, 2001.
"An I(2) analysis of inflation and the markup,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(3), pages 221-240.
- Banerjee, A. & Cockerell, L. & Russell, B., 1998. "An I(2) Analysis of Inflation and the Markup," Economics Series Working Papers 99203, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Anindya Banerjee & Lynne Cockerell & Bill Russell, 2000. "An I(2) Analysis of Inflation and the Markup," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 120, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- Li, Hongyi & Maddala, G. S., 1997.
"Bootstrapping cointegrating regressions,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 80(2), pages 297-318, October.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "RATS program to demonstrate bootstrapping with cointegration," Statistical Software Components RTZ00021, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Rahbek, Anders & Christian Kongsted, Hans & Jorgensen, Clara, 1999.
"Trend stationarity in the I(2) cointegration model,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, pages 265-289.
- Clara Jørgensen & Hans Christian Kongsted & Anders Rahbek, 1996. "Trend-Stationarity in the I(2) Cointegration Model," Discussion Papers 96-12, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Heino Bohn Nielsen, 2004. "Cointegration analysis in the presence of outliers," Econometrics Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 7(1), pages 249-271, June.
- Batini, Nicoletta & Jackson, Brian & Nickell, Stephen, 2005. "An open-economy new Keynesian Phillips curve for the U.K," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(6), pages 1061-1071, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bowdler, Christopher, 2009.
"Openness, exchange rate regimes and the Phillips curve,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 148-160, February.
- Christopher Bowdler, 2005. "Openness, exchange rate regimes and the Phillips curve," Economics Papers 2005-W25, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Takamitsu Kurita & Heino Bohn Nielsen & Anders Rahbek, 2009.
"An I(2) Cointegration Model With Piecewise Linear Trends: Likelihood Analysis And Application,"
09-13, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Takamitsu Kurita & Heino Bohn Nielsen & Anders Rahbek, 2009. "An I(2) Cointegration Model with Piecewise Linear Trends: Likelihood Analysis and Application," CREATES Research Papers 2009-28, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Francesca Di Iorio & Stefano Fachin & Riccardo Lucchetti, 2016.
"Can you do the wrong thing and still be right? Hypothesis testing in I(2) and near-I(2) cointegrated VARs,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(38), pages 3665-3678, August.
- Francesca DI IORIO & Stefano FACHIN & Riccardo LUCCHETTI, 2013. "Can you do the wrong thing and still be right? Hypothesis Testing in I(2) and near-I(2) cointegrated VARs," Working Papers 395, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Christopher Bowdler, 2005. "Openness, exchange rate regimes and the Phillips curve," Economics Series Working Papers 2005-W25, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Christopher Bowdler & Luca Nunziata, 2004. "Labour Markets Institutions and Inflation Performance: Evidence from OECD panel data," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2004 29, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
More about this item
KeywordsCointegration; I(2); Inflation; Import prices; C32; C51; C53; E31; F0;
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
- C53 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Forecasting and Prediction Models; Simulation Methods
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- F0 - International Economics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:empeco:v:31:y:2006:i:3:p:569-586. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.