Can you do the wrong thing and still be right? Hypothesis testing in I(2) and near-I(2) cointegrated VARs
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Francesca DI IORIO & Stefano FACHIN & Riccardo LUCCHETTI, 2013. "Can you do the wrong thing and still be right? Hypothesis Testing in I(2) and near-I(2) cointegrated VARs," Working Papers 395, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
References listed on IDEAS
- Luca Fanelli & Emanuele Bacchiocchi, 2005. "Testing the purchasing power parity through I(2) cointegration techniques," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(6), pages 749-770.
- Takamitsu Kurita & Heino Bohn Nielsen & Anders Rahbek, 2011. "An I(2) cointegration model with piecewise linear trends," Econometrics Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 14(2), pages 131-155, July.
- Paruolo, Paolo & Rahbek, Anders, 1999.
"Weak exogeneity in I(2) VAR systems,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, pages 281-308.
- Robin L. Lumsdaine & Serena Ng, 1998. "Testing for ARCH in the Presence of a Possibly Misspecified Conditional Mean," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 370, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Serena Ng & Pierre Perron, 2001.
"LAG Length Selection and the Construction of Unit Root Tests with Good Size and Power,"
Econometric Society, pages 1519-1554.
- Serena Ng & Pierre Perron, 1997. "Lag Length Selection and the Construction of Unit Root Tests with Good Size and Power," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 369, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 01 Sep 2000.
- Hans Christian Kongsted, 2003. "An I(2) cointegration analysis of small-country import price determination," Econometrics Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 6(1), pages 53-71, June.
- Johansen, Søren & Juselius, Katarina & Frydman, Roman & Goldberg, Michael, 2010.
"Testing hypotheses in an I(2) model with piecewise linear trends. An analysis of the persistent long swings in the Dmk/$ rate,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, pages 117-129.
- Jan P.A.M. Jacobs & Kenneth F. Wallis, 2007. "Cointegration, Long-Run Structural Modelling And Weak Exogeneity: Two Models Of The Uk Economy," CAMA Working Papers 2007-12, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Heino Nielsen & Christopher Bowdler, 2006.
"Inflation adjustment in the open economy: an I(2) analysis of UK prices,"
Springer, pages 569-586.
- Heino Bohn Nielsen & Christopher Bowdler, 2003. "Inflation Adjustment in the Open Economy: An I(2) Analysis of UK Prices," Economics Papers 2003-W05, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- MacKinnon, James G, 1996.
"Numerical Distribution Functions for Unit Root and Cointegration Tests,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(6), pages 601-618, Nov.-Dec..
- James G. MacKinnon, 1995. "Numerical Distribution Functions for Unit Root and Cointegration Tests," Working Papers 918, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Massimo Franchi & Søren Johansen, 2017.
"Improved Inference on Cointegrating Vectors in the Presence of a near Unit Root Using Adjusted Quantiles,"
MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(2), pages 1-20, June.
- Massimo Franchi & Søren Johansen, 2017. "Improved inference on cointegrating vectors in the presence of a near unit root using adjusted quantiles," Discussion Papers 17-09, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Massimo Franchi & Søren Johansen, 2704. "Improved inference on cointegrating vectors in the presence of a near unit root using adjusted quantiles," CREATES Research Papers 2017-17, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
More about this item
- C12 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Hypothesis Testing: General
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
- C52 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Evaluation, Validation, and Selection
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:48:y:2016:i:38:p:3665-3678. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.