The Likelihood Ratio Test For Cointegration Ranks In The I(2) Model
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 23 (2007)
Issue (Month): 04 (August)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Cambridge University Press, UPH, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 8BS UK|
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECT
- Stillwagon, Josh R., 2015.
"Testing the expectations hypothesis with survey forecasts: The impacts of consumer sentiment and the zero lower bound in an I(2) CVAR,"
Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money,
Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 85-101.
- Josh Stillwagon, 2014. "Testing the Expectations Hypothesis with Survey Forecasts: The Impacts of Consumer Sentiment and the Zero Lower Bound in an I(2) CVAR," Working Papers 1401, Trinity College, Department of Economics.
- Søren Johansen & Katarina Juselius & Roman Frydman & Michael Goldberg, 2007. "Testing Hypotheses in an I(2) Model with Applications to the Persistent Long Swings in the Dmk/$ Rate," Discussion Papers 07-34, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Søren Johansen & Katarina Juselius & Roman Frydberg & Michael Goldberg, 2008. "Testing hypotheses in an I(2) model with applications to the persistent long swings in the Dmk/$ rate," CREATES Research Papers 2008-03, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Katarina Juselius & Katrin Assenmacher, 2014. "Real exchange rate persistence: the case of the Swiss franc-US dollar rate," Discussion Papers 14-26, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Katarina Juselius & Katrin Assenmacher-Wesche, 2015. "Real exchange rate persistence: The case of the Swiss franc-US dollar rate," Working Papers 2015-03, Swiss National Bank.
- Gomez-Biscarri, Javier & Hualde, Javier, 2015. "A residual-based ADF test for stationary cointegration in I(2) settings," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 184(2), pages 280-294.
- Javier Gómez Biscarri & Javier Hualde, 2014. "A Residual-Based ADF Test for Stationary Cointegration in I (2) Settings," Working Papers 779, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Javier Gómez Biscarri & Javier Hualde, 2014. "A residual-based ADF test for stationary cointegration in I (2) settings," Economics Working Papers 1439, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Frydman Roman & Goldberg Michael D., 2008. "Macroeconomic Theory for a World of Imperfect Knowledge," Capitalism and Society, De Gruyter, vol. 3(3), pages 1-78, December.
- Takamitsu Kurita, 2009. "A note on testing parameter constancy in cointegrated vector autoregression: the case of near I(2) processes," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 29(2), pages 575-587.
- Heino Nielsen & Christopher Bowdler, 2006. "Inflation adjustment in the open economy: an I(2) analysis of UK prices," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 31(3), pages 569-586, September.
- Heino Bohn Nielsen & Christopher Bowdler, 2003. "Inflation Adjustment in the Open Economy: An I(2) Analysis of UK Prices," Economics Papers 2003-W05, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Johansen, Søren & Juselius, Katarina & Frydman, Roman & Goldberg, Michael, 2010. "Testing hypotheses in an I(2) model with piecewise linear trends. An analysis of the persistent long swings in the Dmk/$ rate," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 158(1), pages 117-129, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:etheor:v:23:y:2007:i:04:p:615-637_07. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed