Son preference and the demand for additional children in pakistan
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 14 (1977)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/13524|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ben-Porath, Yoram & Welch, Finis, 1976. "Do Sex Preferences Really Matter?," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 90(2), pages 285-307, May.
- Kelvin J. Lancaster, 1966. "A New Approach to Consumer Theory," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 74, pages 132.
- Keeley, Michael C, 1975. "A Comment on "An Interpretation of the Economic Theory of Fertility."," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 13(2), pages 461-68, June.
- James Tobin, 1955. "The Application of Multivariate Probit Analysis to Economic Survey Data," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Nerlove, Marc, 1974.
"Household and Economy: Toward a New Theory of Population and Economic Growth,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(2), pages S200-S218, Part II, .
- Marc Nerlove, 1974. "Household and Economy: Toward a New Theory of Population and Economic Growth," NBER Chapters, in: Marriage, Family, Human Capital, and Fertility, pages 200-221 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:demogr:v:14:y:1977:i:4:p:481-495. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.