Toward a More General Economic Model of Fertility Determination: Endogenous Preferences and Natural Fertility
In: Population and Economic Change in Developing Countries
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number
9664.||Handle:|| RePEc:nbr:nberch:9664||Contact details of provider:|| Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.|
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Crafts, N. F. R. & Ireland, N. J., 1976. "Family Limitation and the English Demographic Revolution: A Simulation Approach," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 36(03), pages 598-623, September.
- Askari, Hossein & Cummings, John Thomas, 1977. "Estimating Agricultural Supply Response with the Nerlove Model: A Survey," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 18(2), pages 257-292, June.
- Terence J. Wales, 1971. "A Generalized Linear Expenditure Model of the Demand for Non-durable Goods in Canada," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 4(4), pages 471-484, November.
- Keeley, Michael C, 1975. "A Comment on "An Interpretation of the Economic Theory of Fertility."," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 13(2), pages 461-468, June.
- Paul A. Samuelson, 1956. "Social Indifference Curves," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 70(1), pages 1-22.
- Howe, Howard & Pollak, Robert A & Wales, Terence J, 1979. "Theory and Time Series Estimation of the Quadratic Expenditure System," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(5), pages 1231-1247, September.
- Michael, Robert T, 1973. "Education in Nonmarket Production," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(2), pages 306-327, Part I, M.
- Ben-Porath, Yoram, 1973. "Economic Analysis of Fertility in Israel: Point and Counterpoint," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(2), pages 202-233, Part II, .
- Hammond, Peter J., 1976. "Endogenous tastes and stable long-run choice," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 329-340, October.
- Anderson, Barbara A. & McCabe, James L., 1977. "Nutrition and the fertility of younger women in Kinshasa, Zaire," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 343-363, November.
- Marc Nerlove, 1974.
"Household and Economy: Toward a New Theory of Population and Economic Growth,"
in: Marriage, Family, Human Capital, and Fertility, pages 200-221
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nerlove, Marc, 1974. "Household and Economy: Toward a New Theory of Population and Economic Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(2), pages 200-218, Part II, .
- Pollak, Robert A, 1970. "Habit Formation and Dynamic Demand Functions," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 78(4), pages 745-763, Part I Ju.
- Sen, Amartya, 1973. "On Economic Inequality," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198281931, December.
- Pollak, Robert A & Wachter, Michael L, 1975. "The Relevance of the Household Production Function and Its Implications for the Allocation of Time," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 83(2), pages 255-277, April.
- repec:uwp:jhriss:v:4:y:1969:i:4:p:411-436 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pollak, Robert A & Wales, Terrence J, 1969. "Estimation of the Linear Expenditure System," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 37(4), pages 611-628, October.
- Stigler, George J & Becker, Gary S, 1977. "De Gustibus Non Est Disputandum," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 67(2), pages 76-90, March.
- Yoram Ben-Porath & Finis Welch, 1976. "Do Sex Preferences Really Matter?," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 90(2), pages 285-307.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:9664. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.