Projecting impacts of carbon dioxide emission reductions in the US electric power sector: evidence from a data-rich approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hogan, William W., 2015. "Electricity Markets and the Clean Power Plan," Working Paper Series 15-059, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Moench, Emanuel, 2008.
"Forecasting the yield curve in a data-rich environment: A no-arbitrage factor-augmented VAR approach,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 146(1), pages 26-43, September.
- Mönch, Emanuel, 2005. "Forecasting the yield curve in a data-rich environment: a no-arbitrage factor-augmented VAR approach," Working Paper Series 544, European Central Bank.
- repec:aea:aejpol:v:9:y:2017:i:2:p:57-90 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jushan Bai & Serena Ng, 2002.
"Determining the Number of Factors in Approximate Factor Models,"
Econometric Society, vol. 70(1), pages 191-221, January.
- Jushan Bai & Serena Ng, 2000. "Determining the Number of Factors in Approximate Factor Models," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1504, Econometric Society.
- Jushan Bai & Serena Ng, 2000. "Determining the Number of Factors in Approximate Factor Models," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 440, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Bloor, Chris & Matheson, Troy, 2011.
"Real-time conditional forecasts with Bayesian VARs: An application to New Zealand,"
The North American Journal of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 26-42, January.
- Chris Bloor & Troy Matheson, 2009. "Real-time conditional forecasts with Bayesian VARs: An application to New Zealand," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP2009/02, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Barnett, Alina & Mumtaz, Haroon & Theodoridis, Konstantinos, 2014.
"Forecasting UK GDP growth and inflation under structural change. A comparison of models with time-varying parameters,"
International Journal of Forecasting,
Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 129-143.
- Barnett, Alina & Mumtaz, Haroon & Theodoridis, Konstantinos, 2012. "Forecasting UK GDP growth, inflation and interest rates under structural change: a comparison of models with time-varying parameters," Bank of England working papers 450, Bank of England.
- Cai, Yiyong & Arora, Vipin, 2015.
"Disaggregating electricity generation technologies in CGE models: A revised technology bundle approach with an application to the U.S. Clean Power Plan,"
Elsevier, vol. 154(C), pages 543-555.
- Vipin Arora & Yiyong Cai, 2014. "Disaggregating Electricity Generation Technologies in CGE Models," CAMA Working Papers 2014-54, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Ben S. Bernanke & Jean Boivin & Piotr Eliasz, 2005. "Measuring the Effects of Monetary Policy: A Factor-Augmented Vector Autoregressive (FAVAR) Approach," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 120(1), pages 387-422.
- Zagaglia, Paolo, 2010.
"Macroeconomic factors and oil futures prices: A data-rich model,"
Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 409-417, March.
- Zagaglia, Paolo, 2009. "Macroeconomic Factors and Oil Futures Prices: A Data-Rich Model," Research Papers in Economics 2009:7, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Carlo A. Favero & Linlin Niu & Luca Sala, 2012.
"Term Structure Forecasting: No‐Arbitrage Restrictions versus Large Information Set,"
Journal of Forecasting,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 31(2), pages 124-156, March.
- Carlo A. Favero & Linlin Niu & Luca Sala, 2013. "Term Structure Forecasting: No-arbitrage Restrictions Versus Large Information set," Working Papers 2013-10-14, Wang Yanan Institute for Studies in Economics (WISE), Xiamen University.
- Florian Ielpo, 2015. "Forward Rates, Monetary Policy and the Economic Cycle," Journal of Forecasting, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 34(4), pages 241-260, July.
- James B. Bushnell & Stephen P. Holland & Jonathan E. Hughes & Christopher R. Knittel, 2017.
"Strategic Policy Choice in State-Level Regulation: The EPA's Clean Power Plan,"
American Economic Journal: Economic Policy,
American Economic Association, vol. 9(2), pages 57-90, May.
- James B. Bushnell & Stephen P. Holland & Jonathan E. Hughes & Christopher R. Knittel, 2015. "Strategic Policy Choice in State-Level Regulation: The EPA's Clean Power Plan," NBER Working Papers 21259, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:climat:v:151:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s10584-018-2297-9. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.