Strategies for scaling out impacts from agricultural systems change: the case of forages and livestock production in Laos
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kiptot, Evelyne & Hebinck, Paul & Franzel, Steven & Richards, Paul, 2007. "Adopters, testers or pseudo-adopters? Dynamics of the use of improved tree fallows by farmers in western Kenya," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 94(2), pages 509-519, May.
- Walters, B. B. & Cadelina, A. & Cardano, A. & Visitacion, E., 1999. "Community history and rural development: why some farmers participate more readily than others," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 193-214, February.
- Douthwaite, Boru & Schulz, Steffen & Olanrewaju, Adetunji S. & Ellis-Jones, Jim, 2007. "Impact pathway evaluation of an integrated Striga hermonthica control project in Northern Nigeria," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 92(1-3), pages 201-222, January.
- Thompson, John, 1995. "Participatory approaches in government bureaucracies: Facilitating the process of institutional change," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(9), pages 1521-1554, September.
- Stur, W. W. & Horne, P. M. & Gabunada Jr., F. A. & Phengsavanh, P. & Kerridge, P. C., 2002. "Forage options for smallholder crop-animal systems in Southeast Asia: working with farmers to find solutions," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 71(1-2), pages 75-98.
- World Bank, 2003. "Scaling-Up the Impact of Good Practices in Rural Development : A Working Paper to Support Implementation of the World Bank’s Rural Development Strategy," World Bank Other Operational Studies 14370, The World Bank.
- Horne, Peter M. & Stur, Werner W., 2003. "Developing agricultural solutions with smallholder farmers - How to get started with participatory approaches," Monographs, Australian Centre for International Agricultural Research, number 114052.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hannah Pitt & Mat Jones, 2016. "Scaling up and out as a Pathway for Food System Transitions," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(10), pages 1-16, October.
- Pacín, Fernando & Oesterheld, Martín, 2015. "Closing the technological gap of animal and crop production through technical assistance," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 137(C), pages 101-107.
- Hermans, Frans & Roep, Dirk & Klerkx, Laurens, 2016. "Scale dynamics of grassroots innovations through parallel pathways of transformative change," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 130(C), pages 285-295.
More about this item
KeywordsScaling out; Agricultural technologies; Forages; Livestock production; Laos;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:agrhuv:v:27:y:2010:i:2:p:213-225. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .