Learning from six reasons why farmers do not adopt innovations intended to improve sustainability of upland agriculture
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Girard, N. & Hubert, B., 1999. "Modelling expert knowledge with knowledge-based systems to design decision aids : The example of a knowledge-based model on grazing management," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 123-144, February.
- Luhmann, Henrike & Schape, Christian & Theuvsen, Ludwig & Weiland, Ingke, 2016. "Was Bedingt Die Bereitschaft Deutscher Milcherzeuger Zur Teilnahme An Einem Nachhaltigkeitsstandard? Ergebnisse Einer Empirischen Untersuchung," 56th Annual Conference, Bonn, Germany, September 28-30, 2016 244758, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Shiferaw, Bekele & Holden, Stein T., 1998.
"Resource degradation and adoption of land conservation technologies in the Ethiopian Highlands: A case study in Andit Tid, North Shewa,"
Blackwell, vol. 18(3), pages 233-247, May.
- Shiferaw, Bekele & Holden, Stein T., 1998. "Resource degradation and adoption of land conservation technologies 1n the Ethiopian Highlands: A case study in Andit Tid, North Shewa," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 18(3), May.
- Orr, Alastair & Ritchie, J. Mark, 2004. "Learning from failure: smallholder farming systems and IPM in Malawi," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 79(1), pages 31-54, January.
- Bekele Shiferaw & Julius Okello & Ratna Reddy, 2009. "Adoption and adaptation of natural resource management innovations in smallholder agriculture: reflections on key lessons and best practices," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 601-619, June.
- repec:spr:agrhuv:v:34:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10460-016-9725-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dalton, Timothy J. & Lilja, Nina K. & Johnson, Nancy L. & Howeler, Reinhardt, 2005. "Human Capital Accumulation and Productivity Improvements in Asian Cassava Systems: Are Participatory Research Approaches Beneficial?," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19250, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Pascucci, Stefano & de-Magistris, Tiziana, 2011. "The effects of changing regional Agricultural Knowledge and Innovation System on Italian farmers’ strategies," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 104(9), pages 746-754.
- Templeton, Scott R. & Scherr, Sara J., 1999. "Effects of Demographic and Related Microeconomic Change on Land Quality in Hills and Mountains of Developing Countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 903-918, June.
- Dalton, Timothy J. & Lilja, Nina K. & Johnson, Nancy & Howeler, Reinhardt, 2011. "Farmer Participatory Research and Soil Conservation in Southeast Asian Cassava Systems," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 39(12), pages 2176-2186.
- Dore, T. & Sebillotte, M. & Meynard, J. M., 1997. "A diagnostic method for assessing regional variations in crop yield," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 169-188, June.
- Manzanilla, D.O. & Paris, T.R. & Vergara, G.V. & Ismail, A.M. & Pandey, S. & Labios, R.V. & Tatlonghari, G.T. & Acda, R.D. & Chi, T.T.N. & Duoangsila, K. & Siliphouthone, I. & Manikmas, M.O.A. & Macki, 2011. "Submergence risks and farmers' preferences: Implications for breeding Sub1 rice in Southeast Asia," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 104(4), pages 335-347, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agisys:v:46:y:1994:i:4:p:409-425. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agsy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.