A diagnostic method for assessing regional variations in crop yield
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gutierrez, A. P. & Mariot, E. J. & Cure, J. R. & Riddle, C. S. Wagner & Ellis, C. K. & Villacorta, A. M., 1994. "A model of bean (Phaseolus vulgaris L.) growth types I-III: Factors affecting yield," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 35-63.
- Smith, P. J., 1994. "Identifying research priorities in developing countries," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 45(4), pages 455-468.
- McCown, R. L. & Hammer, G. L. & Hargreaves, J. N. G. & Holzworth, D. P. & Freebairn, D. M., 1996. "APSIM: a novel software system for model development, model testing and simulation in agricultural systems research," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 255-271.
- Moen, Thomas N. & Kaiser, Harry M. & Riha, Susan J., 1994. "Regional yield estimation using a crop simulation model: Concepts, methods, and validation," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 79-92.
- Zandstra, Hubert G., 1979. "Cropping systems research for the Asian rice farmer," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 135-153, April.
- Stockle, Claudio O. & Martin, Steve A. & Campbell, Gaylon S., 1994. "CropSyst, a cropping systems simulation model: Water/nitrogen budgets and crop yield," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 335-359.
- van Keulen, H. & de Milliano, W. A. J., 1984. "Potential wheat yields in Zambia--A simulation approach," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 171-192.
- Hearn, A. B., 1994. "OZCOT: A simulation model for cotton crop management," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 257-299.
- Shafiq, Muhammad & Azeem, Muhammad & Longmire, Jim, 1993. "Diagnosing alternatives in conventional crop rotations: Sunflowers as an alternative to wheat in the cotton-based cropping systems of Pakistan's Punjab," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 245-264.
- Fujisaka, Sam, 1994. "Learning from six reasons why farmers do not adopt innovations intended to improve sustainability of upland agriculture," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 46(4), pages 409-425.
- Fujisaka, Sam, 1991. "A set of farmer-based diagnostic methods for setting post `green revolution' rice research priorities," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 191-206.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chatelin, M. H. & Aubry, C. & Poussin, J. C. & Meynard, J. M. & Masse, J. & Verjux, N. & Gate, Ph. & Le Bris, X., 2005. "DeciBle, a software package for wheat crop management simulation," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 83(1), pages 77-99, January.
- Plénet, Daniel & Giauque, Pierre & Navarro, Eric & Millan, Muriel & Hilaire, Christian & Hostalnou, Eric & Lyoussoufi, Abder & Samie, Jean-François, 2009. "Using on-field data to develop the EFIÂ© information system to characterise agronomic productivity and labour efficiency in peach (Prunus persica L. Batsch) orchards in France," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 100(1-3), pages 1-10, April.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:219:y:2008:i:1:p:66-76 is not listed on IDEAS
- Loyce, C. & Rellier, J. P. & Meynard, J. M., 2002. "Management planning for winter wheat with multiple objectives (2): ethanol-wheat production," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 33-57, April.
- Sharma, Darshan L. & Anderson, Walter K., 2014. "Success of diagnostic approach to rainfed, wheat-based cropping systems in Western Australia," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 123(C), pages 22-33.
- Dounias, I. & Aubry, C. & Capillon, A., 2002. "Decision-making processes for crop management on African farms. Modelling from a case study of cotton crops in northern Cameroon," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 73(3), pages 233-260, September.
- Gorski, T. & Gorska, K., 2003. "The effects of scale on crop yield variability," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 78(3), pages 425-434, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agisys:v:54:y:1997:i:2:p:169-188. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agsy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.