A diagnostic method for assessing regional variations in crop yield
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Fujisaka, Sam, 1994. "Learning from six reasons why farmers do not adopt innovations intended to improve sustainability of upland agriculture," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 46(4), pages 409-425.
- McCown, R. L. & Hammer, G. L. & Hargreaves, J. N. G. & Holzworth, D. P. & Freebairn, D. M., 1996. "APSIM: a novel software system for model development, model testing and simulation in agricultural systems research," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 255-271.
- Shafiq, Muhammad & Azeem, Muhammad & Longmire, Jim, 1993. "Diagnosing alternatives in conventional crop rotations: Sunflowers as an alternative to wheat in the cotton-based cropping systems of Pakistan's Punjab," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 245-264.
- Hearn, A. B., 1994. "OZCOT: A simulation model for cotton crop management," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 257-299.
- Gutierrez, A. P. & Mariot, E. J. & Cure, J. R. & Riddle, C. S. Wagner & Ellis, C. K. & Villacorta, A. M., 1994. "A model of bean (Phaseolus vulgaris L.) growth types I-III: Factors affecting yield," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 35-63.
- van Keulen, H. & de Milliano, W. A. J., 1984. "Potential wheat yields in Zambia--A simulation approach," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 171-192.
- Stockle, Claudio O. & Martin, Steve A. & Campbell, Gaylon S., 1994. "CropSyst, a cropping systems simulation model: Water/nitrogen budgets and crop yield," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 335-359.
- Fujisaka, Sam, 1991. "A set of farmer-based diagnostic methods for setting post `green revolution' rice research priorities," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 191-206.
- Smith, P. J., 1994. "Identifying research priorities in developing countries," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 45(4), pages 455-468.
- Moen, Thomas N. & Kaiser, Harry M. & Riha, Susan J., 1994. "Regional yield estimation using a crop simulation model: Concepts, methods, and validation," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 79-92.
- Zandstra, Hubert G., 1979. "Cropping systems research for the Asian rice farmer," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 135-153, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agisys:v:54:y:1997:i:2:p:169-188. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.