Submergence risks and farmers' preferences: Implications for breeding Sub1 rice in Southeast Asia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sall, S. & Norman, D. & Featherstone, A. M., 2000.
"Quantitative assessment of improved rice variety adoption: the farmer's perspective,"
Elsevier, pages 129-144.
- Paudel, Krishna P. & Lohr, Luanne & Martin, Neil R., Jr., 2000. "Effect Of Risk Perspective On Fertilizer Choice By Sharecroppers," Series Reports 23814, Auburn University, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Sociology.
- Maxx Dilley & Robert S. Chen & Uwe Deichmann & Arthur L. Lerner-Lam & Margaret Arnold, 2005. "Natural Disaster Hotspots: A Global Risk Analysis," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7376.
- Fujisaka, Sam, 1994. "Learning from six reasons why farmers do not adopt innovations intended to improve sustainability of upland agriculture," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, pages 409-425.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chun, Jong Ahn & Li, Sanai & Wang, Qingguo & Lee, Woo-Seop & Lee, Eun-Jeong & Horstmann, Nina & Park, Hojeong & Veasna, Touch & Vanndy, Lim & Pros, Khok & Vang, Seng, 2016. "Assessing rice productivity and adaptation strategies for Southeast Asia under climate change through multi-scale crop modeling," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, pages 14-21.
- repec:eco:journ1:2017-05-38 is not listed on IDEAS
- Srivatsan V. Raghavan & Jiang Ze & Jina Hur & Liu Jiandong & Nguyen Ngoc Son & Sun Yabin & Liong Shie-Yui, 2017. "Distributional Impacts of Climate Change and Food Security in Southeast Asia," Working Papers DP-2016-41, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
More about this item
KeywordsSubmergence-tolerant rice Participatory varietal selection Farmers' preferences SUB1 gene Sub1 rice Submergence risks;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agisys:v:104:y:2011:i:4:p:335-347. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agsy .