Submergence risks and farmers' preferences: Implications for breeding Sub1 rice in Southeast Asia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sall, S. & Norman, D. & Featherstone, A. M., 2000. "Quantitative assessment of improved rice variety adoption: the farmer's perspective," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 129-144, November.
- Maxx Dilley & Robert S. Chen & Uwe Deichmann & Arthur L. Lerner-Lam & Margaret Arnold, 2005. "Natural Disaster Hotspots: A Global Risk Analysis," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7376.
- Fujisaka, Sam, 1994. "Learning from six reasons why farmers do not adopt innovations intended to improve sustainability of upland agriculture," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 46(4), pages 409-425.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chun, Jong Ahn & Li, Sanai & Wang, Qingguo & Lee, Woo-Seop & Lee, Eun-Jeong & Horstmann, Nina & Park, Hojeong & Veasna, Touch & Vanndy, Lim & Pros, Khok & Vang, Seng, 2016. "Assessing rice productivity and adaptation strategies for Southeast Asia under climate change through multi-scale crop modeling," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 143(C), pages 14-21.
- repec:eco:journ1:2017-05-38 is not listed on IDEAS
- Srivatsan V. Raghavan & Jiang Ze & Jina Hur & Liu Jiandong & Nguyen Ngoc Son & Sun Yabin & Liong Shie-Yui, 2017. "Distributional Impacts of Climate Change and Food Security in Southeast Asia," Working Papers DP-2016-41, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
More about this item
KeywordsSubmergence-tolerant rice Participatory varietal selection Farmers' preferences SUB1 gene Sub1 rice Submergence risks;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agisys:v:104:y:2011:i:4:p:335-347. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agsy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.