Quantitative Analysis Of Data From Participatory Methods In Plant Breeding
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bellon, Mauricio R. & Adato, Michelle & Becerril, Javier & Mindek, Dubravka, 2006. "Poor farmers' perceived benefits from different types of maize germplasm: The case of creolization in lowland tropical Mexico," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 113-129, January.
- Ouma, James Okuro & Bett, Charles & Githaigah, T., 2010. "Markets Access, Approaches and Opportunities for Quality Protein Maize Products," 2010 AAAE Third Conference/AEASA 48th Conference, September 19-23, 2010, Cape Town, South Africa 96173, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE);Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA).
- Matthew Schnurr & Sarah Mujabi-Mujuzi, 2014. "“No one asks for a meal they’ve never eaten.” Or, do African farmers want genetically modified crops?," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 31(4), pages 643-648, December.
- Muange, Elijah N. & Schwarze, Stefan & Qaim, Matin, 2014. "Social networks and farmer exposure to improved crop varieties in Tanzania," Discussion Papers 183635, Georg-August-Universitaet Goettingen, GlobalFood, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development.
- Bellon, Mauricio R. & Adato, Michelle & Becerril, Javier & Mindek, Dubravka, 2003.
"The impact of improved maize germplasm on poverty alleviation,"
FCND discussion papers
162, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Bellon, Mauricio R. & Adato, Michelle & Becerril, Javier & Mindek, Dubravka, 2003. "The impact of improved maize germplasm on poverty alleviation," FCND briefs 162, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- De Groote, Hugo & Rutto, Esther & Odhiambo, George & Kanampiu, Fred & Khan, Zeyaur & Coe, Richard & Vanlauwe, Bernard, 2010.
"Participatory evaluation of integrated pest and soil fertility management options using ordered categorical data analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 103(5), pages 233-244, June.
- Rutto, Esther & De Groote, Hugo & Vanlauwe, Bernard & Kanampiu, Fred & Odhiambo, George D. & Khan, Zeyaur R., 2006. "Participatory Evaluation of Integrated Pest and Soil Fertility Management Options Using Ordered Categorical Data Analysis," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25317, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Jeffery Bentley, 2006. "Folk experiments," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 23(4), pages 451-462, December.
- Kuntashula, Elias & Mafongoya, Paramu L., 2005. "Farmer participatory evaluation of agroforestry trees in eastern Zambia," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 84(1), pages 39-53, April.
More about this item
KeywordsResearch Methods/ Statistical Methods;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:cimmma:23718. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cimmymx.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .