Urban form and daily mobility. Methodological aspects and empirical study in the case of Bordeaux
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Edward L. Glaeser, Jed Kolko, and Albert Saiz, 2001.
Journal of Economic Geography,
Oxford University Press, vol. 1(1), pages 27-50, January.
- Ed Glaeser & Jed Kolko & Albert Saiz, 2000. "Consumer City," NBER Working Papers 7790, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Jed Kolko & Albert Saiz, 2000. "Consumer City," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1901, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Hart, Rob, 2002. "Growth, environment, and culture--encompassing competing ideologies in one 'new growth' model," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 253-267, February.
- Camagni, Roberto & Capello, Roberta & Nijkamp, Peter, 1998. "Towards sustainable city policy: an economy-environment technology nexus," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 103-118, January.
- Andrea Cirilli & Paolo Veneri, 2009.
"Spatial structure and mobility patterns: towards a taxonomy of the Italian urban systems,"
RIVISTA DI ECONOMIA E STATISTICA DEL TERRITORIO,
FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2009(1), pages 25-62.
- Andrea CIRILLI & Paolo VENERI, 2008. "Spatial structure and mobility patterns: towards a taxonomy of the Italian urban systems," Working Papers 313, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- A. Meunie & Guillaume Pouyanne, 2007. "Existe-t-il une Courbe Environnementale de Kuznets Urbaine ? Emissions polluantes dues à la mobilité quotidienne," Post-Print hal-00153917, HAL.
- David Levinson & Ajay Kumar, 1997. "Density and the Journey to Work," Working Papers 199701, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- Guillaume Pouyanne, 2005. "Land Use mix and Daily Mobility - the Case of Bordeaux, France," ERSA conference papers ersa05p84, European Regional Science Association.
- Camagni, Roberto & Gibelli, Maria Cristina & Rigamonti, Paolo, 2002. "Urban mobility and urban form: the social and environmental costs of different patterns of urban expansion," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 199-216, February.
- Jen-Jia Lin & An-Tsei Yang, 2009. "Structural Analysis of How Urban Form Impacts Travel Demand: Evidence from Taipei," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 46(9), pages 1951-1967, August.
More about this item
KeywordsCompact city; Urban density; Urban form; Mobility; Land use patterns;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sot:journl:y:2010:i:44:p:76-95. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Romeo Danielis). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/xxxxxxx.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.