Land Use mix and Daily Mobility - the Case of Bordeaux, France
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ota, Mitsuru & Fujita, Masahisa, 1993. "Communication technologies and spatial organization of multi-unit firms in metropolitan areas," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 695-729, December.
- Hamilton, Bruce W, 1989. "Wasteful Commuting Again," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 97(6), pages 1497-1504, December.
- Small, Kenneth A & Song, Shunfeng, 1992.
""Wasteful" Commuting: A Resolution,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 100(4), pages 888-898, August.
- Small, Kenneth A. & Song, Shunfeng, 1992. ""Wasteful" Commuting: A Resolution," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt5142n2ts, University of California Transportation Center.
- Hart, Rob, 2002. "Growth, environment, and culture--encompassing competing ideologies in one 'new growth' model," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 253-267, February.
- Camagni, Roberto & Capello, Roberta & Nijkamp, Peter, 1998. "Towards sustainable city policy: an economy-environment technology nexus," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 103-118, January.
- Guillaume Pouyanne, 2005. "L'interaction entre usage du sol et comportements de mobilité. Méthodologie et application a l'aire urbaine de Bordeaux," Revue d'économie régionale et urbaine, Armand Colin, vol. 0(5), pages 723-746.
- David Levinson & Ajay Kumar, 1994. "The Rational Locator: Why Travel Times Have Remained Stable," Working Papers 199402, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- White, M.J., 1988. "Urban Commuting Journeys Are Not Wasteful," Papers 88-10, Michigan - Center for Research on Economic & Social Theory.
- Cervero, Robert, 1989. "Jobs-Housing Balancing and Regional Mobility," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt7mx3k73h, University of California Transportation Center.
- Genevieve Giuliano & Kenneth A. Small, 1993.
"Is the Journey to Work Explained by Urban Structure?,"
Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 30(9), pages 1485-1500, November.
- Giuliano, Genevieve & Small, Kenneth A., 1993. "Is the Journey to Work Explained by Urban Structure?," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt2ss7x5b1, University of California Transportation Center.
- repec:adr:anecst:y:1989:i:14:p:07 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ahlfeldt, Gabriel M. & Wendlan, Nicolai, 2008. "Spatial Determinants of CBD Emergence: A Micro-level Case Study on Berlin∗," MPRA Paper 11572, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nappi-Choulet, Ingrid & Décamps, Aurélien, 2011.
"Is Sustainability Attractive for Corporate Real Estate Decisions ?,"
ESSEC Working Papers
WP1106, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Ingrid Nappi-Choulet & Aurélien Décamps, 2011. "Is Sustainability Attractive for Corporate Real Estate Decisions?," ERES eres2011_40, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Ingrid Nappi-Choulet & Aurélien Décamps, 2011. "Is Sustainability Attractive for Corporate Real Estate Decisions ?," Post-Print hal-00609149, HAL.
- Pouyanne, Guillaume, 2010. "Urban form and daily mobility. Methodological aspects and empirical study in the case of Bordeaux," European Transport \ Trasporti Europei, ISTIEE, Institute for the Study of Transport within the European Economic Integration, issue 44, pages 76-95.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-02-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2006-02-05 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-URE-2006-02-05 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa05p84. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .