A systematic comparison of continuous and discrete mixture models
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fosgerau, Mogens & Bierlaire, Michel, 2007. "Circumventing the problem of the scale: discrete choice models with multiplicative error terms," MPRA Paper 3901, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fosgerau, Mogens, 2006.
"Investigating the distribution of the value of travel time savings,"
Transportation Research Part B: Methodological,
Elsevier, vol. 40(8), pages 688-707, September.
- Mogens Fosgerau, 2004. "Investigating the distribution of the value of travel time savings," Urban/Regional 0411006, EconWPA.
- Mogens Fosgerau, 2004. "Investigating the distribution of the value of travel time savings," Urban/Regional 0410005, EconWPA, revised 25 Nov 2004.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rommel, Jens & Sagebiel, Julian & Müller, Jakob R., 2016.
"Quality uncertainty and the market for renewable energy: Evidence from German consumers,"
Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 106-113.
- Rommel, Jens & Sagebiel, Julian & Müller, Jakob R., 2015. "Quality Uncertainty and the Market for Renewable Energy: Evidence from German Consumers," MPRA Paper 66195, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stephane Hess & Denis Bolduc & John Polak, 2010.
"Random covariance heterogeneity in discrete choice models,"
Springer, vol. 37(3), pages 391-411, May.
- Stephane Hess & Denis Bolduc & John Polak, 2005. "Random Covariance Heterogeneity in Discrete Choice Models," ERSA conference papers ersa05p375, European Regional Science Association.
- Doherty, Edel & Campbell, Danny & Hynes, Stephen, 2012. "Exploring cost heterogeneity in recreational demand," Working Papers 148832, Socio-Economic Marine Research Unit, National University of Ireland, Galway.
- Jensen, Jørgen Dejgaard & Mørkbak, Morten Raun & Nordström, Jonas, 2012.
"Economic Costs and Benefits of Promoting Healthy Takeaway Meals at Workplace Canteens,"
Journal of Benefit-Cost Analysis,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 3(04), pages 1-27, December.
- Jensen Jørgen Dejgaard & Mørkbak Morten Raun & Nordström Jonas, 2012. "Economic Costs and Benefits of Promoting Healthy Takeaway Meals at Workplace Canteens," Journal of Benefit-Cost Analysis, De Gruyter, vol. 3(4), pages 1-29, December.
- Jørgen Dejgaard Jensen & Morten Raun Mørkbak & Jonas Nordström, 2011. "Economic costs and benefits of promoting healthy takeaway meals at workplace canteens," IFRO Working Paper 2011/17, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Meginnis, Keila & Campbell, Danny, 2017. "Students’ preferences for attributes of postgraduate economics modules: Evidence from a multi-profile best-worst scaling survey," International Review of Economics Education, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 18-27.
- Stephane Hess, 2014. "Latent class structures: taste heterogeneity and beyond," Chapters,in: Handbook of Choice Modelling, chapter 14, pages 311-330 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Pfarr, Christian & Schmid, Andreas & Mørkbak, Morten Raun, 2015. "Latent characteristics and preferences for income redistribution," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 113001, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- repec:eee:eejocm:v:24:y:2017:i:c:p:36-50 is not listed on IDEAS
- Edel Doherty & Danny Campbell & Stephen Hynes, 2013. "Models of Site-choice for Walks in Rural Ireland: Exploring Cost Heterogeneity," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 64(2), pages 446-466, June.
- José Grisolía & Kenneth Willis, 2012. "A latent class model of theatre demand," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 36(2), pages 113-139, May.
- Varela, Elsa & Jacobsen, Jette Bredahl & Soliño, Mario, 2014. "Understanding the heterogeneity of social preferences for fire prevention management," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 91-104.
- Yuan, Yuan & You, Wen & Boyle, Kevin J., 2015. "A guide to heterogeneity features captured by parametric and nonparametric mixing distributions for the mixed logit model," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205733, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Erlend Dancke Sandorf & Danny Campbell & Nick Hanley, 2015. "Disentangling the Influence of Knowledge on Processing Strategies in Choice Modelling," Discussion Papers in Environment and Development Economics 2015-02, University of St. Andrews, School of Geography and Sustainable Development.
- Sagebiel, Julian, 2017. "Preference heterogeneity in energy discrete choice experiments: A review on methods for model selection," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 804-811.
- Andrew Daly & Stephane Hess & Kenneth Train, 2012. "Assuring finite moments for willingness to pay in random coefficient models," Transportation, Springer, vol. 39(1), pages 19-31, January.
- Pfarr, Christian & Schmid, Andreas & Mørkbak, Morten Raun, 2014. "Identifying latent interest-groups: An analysis of heterogeneous preferences for income-redistribution," MPRA Paper 58823, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsDiscrete choice; Mixture models; Random parameters; Discrete and continuous distributions;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sot:journl:y:2007:i:37:p:35-61. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Romeo Danielis). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/xxxxxxx.html .