Моделирование Эффекта Переноса Валютного Курса На Цены В России // Modeling The Transfer Effect Of Exchange Rate On Prices In Russia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Comunale, Mariarosaria & Kunovac, Davor, 2017.
"Exchange rate pass-through in the euro area,"
Working Paper Series
2003, European Central Bank.
- Davor Kunovac & Mariarosaria Comunale, 2017. "Exchange Rate Pass-Through in the Euro Area," Working Papers 46, The Croatian National Bank, Croatia.
- Mariarosaria Comunale & Davor Kunovac, 2017. "Exchange Rate Pass-Through in the Euro Area," Bank of Lithuania Working Paper Series 38, Bank of Lithuania.
- Kadyrov, Maxim, 2010. "Impact of exchange rate on prices in the presence of structural breaks," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 19(3), pages 9-22.
- Demeshev, Boris & Malakhovskaya, Oxana, 2016. "BVAR mapping," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 43, pages 118-141.
- Faryna, Oleksandr, 2016. "Exchange rate pass-through and cross-country spillovers: Some evidence from Ukraine and Russia," BOFIT Discussion Papers 14/2016, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Martina Jašová & Richhild Moessner & Előd Takáts, 2016. "Exchange rate pass-through: What has changed since the crisis?," BIS Working Papers 583, Bank for International Settlements.
- repec:mes:prectr:v:58:y:2016:i:1:p:54-72 is not listed on IDEAS
- Iu. Ponomarev & P. Trunin & A. Ulyukaev, 2016.
"Exchange Rate Pass-Through in Russia,"
Problems of Economic Transition,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 58(1), pages 54-72, January.
- Ponomarev, Yuri & Trunin, Pavel V. & Uljukaev, Aleksej V., 2014. "Exchange Rate Pass-through in Russia," EconStor Preprints 121960, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Yuri Ponomarev & Pavel Trunin & Alexei Uluykaev, 2014. "Exchange Rate Pass-through in Russia," Working Papers 0099, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2014.
- Francesca G Caselli & Agustin Roitman, 2016. "Non-Linear Exchange Rate Pass-Through in Emerging Markets," IMF Working Papers 16/1, International Monetary Fund.
- Donayre, Luiggi & Panovska, Irina, 2016. "State-dependent exchange rate pass-through behavior," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 170-195.
- Chris Bloor & Troy Matheson, 2010.
"Analysing shock transmission in a data-rich environment: a large BVAR for New Zealand,"
Springer, vol. 39(2), pages 537-558, October.
- Chris Bloor & Troy Matheson, 2008. "Analysing shock transmission in a data-rich environment: A large BVAR for New Zealand," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP2008/09, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- O. Malakhovskaya., 2016. "DSGE-based forecasting: What should our perspective be?," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 12.
- repec:eee:reveco:v:50:y:2017:i:c:p:196-244 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordstransfer effect of exchange rate; monetary and credit policy; inﬂation targeting; consumer inﬂation; vector autoregressions; Bayesian regularization; эффект переноса валютного курса; денежно-кредитная политика; инфляционное таргетирование; потребительская инфляция; векторные авторегрессии; байесовская регуляризация;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:scn:financ:y:2018:i:3:p:136-154. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Алексей Скалабан). General contact details of provider: http://financetp.fa.ru .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.