Applied Bayesian econometrics for central bankers
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robertson, John C & Tallman, Ellis W & Whiteman, Charles H, 2005. "Forecasting Using Relative Entropy," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 37(3), pages 383-401, June.
- Juan F. Rubio-Ramírez & Daniel F. Waggoner & Tao Zha, 2010.
"Structural Vector Autoregressions: Theory of Identification and Algorithms for Inference,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 77(2), pages 665-696.
- Juan F. Rubio-Ramírez & Daniel F. Waggoner & Tao Zha, 2008. "Structural vector autoregressions: theory of identification and algorithms for inference," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2008-18, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Daniel F. Waggoner & Tao Zha, 1999.
"Conditional Forecasts In Dynamic Multivariate Models,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, pages 639-651.
- Daniel F. Waggoner & Tao Zha, 1998. "Conditional forecasts in dynamic multivariate models," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 98-22, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- John C. Robertson & Ellis W. Tallman, 1999. "Vector autoregressions: forecasting and reality," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, issue Q1, pages 4-18.
- Sims, Christopher A & Zha, Tao, 1998. "Bayesian Methods for Dynamic Multivariate Models," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 39(4), pages 949-968, November.
- Mattias Villani, 2009. "Steady-state priors for vector autoregressions," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(4), pages 630-650.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Byrne, Joseph P. & Korobilis, Dimitris & Ribeiro, Pinho J., 2016.
"Exchange rate predictability in a changing world,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 1-24.
- Byrne, Joseph P & Korobilis, Dimitris & Ribeiro, Pinho J, 2014. "Exchange Rate Predictability in a Changing World," MPRA Paper 53684, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Byrne, Joseph P. & Korobilis, Dimitris & Ribeiro, Pinho J., 2014. "Exchange Rate Predictability in a Changing World," SIRE Discussion Papers 2014-021, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Joseph P. Byrne & Dimitris Korobilis & Pinho J. Ribeiro, 2014. "Exchange Rate Predictability in a Changing World," Working Papers 2014_03, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Joseph P. Byrne & Dimitris Korobilis & Pinho J. Ribeiro, 2014. "Exchange Rate Predictability in a Changing World," Working Paper series 06_14, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Joseph Byrne & Dimitris Korobilis & Pinho Ribeiro, 2014. "Exchange Rate Predictability in a Changing World," Papers 1403.0627, arXiv.org.
- Deryugina, Elena & Ponomarenko, Alexey & Sinyakov, Andrey & Sorokin, Constantine, 2015. "Evaluating underlying inflation measures for Russia," BOFIT Discussion Papers 24/2015, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- William Gatt, 2016. "Time variation, asymmetry and threshold effect in Malta's Phillips curve," CBM Working Papers WP/02/2016, Central Bank of Malta.
- Mendonça, Diogo de Prince & Marçal, Emerson Fernandes & Brito, Márcio Holland de, 2016. "Is fiscal policy effective in Brazil? An empirical analysis," Textos para discussão 433, FGV/EESP - Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Corina SAMAN, 2016. "The Impact of the US and Euro Area Financial Systemic Stress to the Romanian Economy," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(4), pages 170-183, December.
- Malgorzata Skibinska, 2017. "Transmission of monetary policy and exchange rate shocks under foreign currency lending," Working Papers 2017-027, Warsaw School of Economics, Collegium of Economic Analysis.
- repec:spr:empeco:v:53:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s00181-016-1125-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mihaela Simionescu (Bratu), 2014. "The Bayesian Modelling Of Inflation Rate In Romania," Romanian Statistical Review, Romanian Statistical Review, vol. 62(2), pages 147-160, June.
- Nelson, Benjamin & Pinter, Gabor & Theodoridis, Konstantinos, 2015. "Do contractionary monetary policy shocks expand shadow banking?," Bank of England working papers 521, Bank of England.
- Pestova, Anna & Mamonov, Mikhail, 2016. "Estimating the Influence of Different Shocks on Macroeconomic Indicators and Developing Conditional Forecasts on the Basis of BVAR Model for the Russian Economy," Economic Policy, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, vol. 4, pages 56-92, August.
- repec:eee:intfor:v:33:y:2017:i:3:p:591-604 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yasemin Erduman & Neslihan Kaya, 2014. "Determinants of Bond Flows to Emerging Markets: How Do They Change Over Time?," Working Papers 1428, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Owen Grech & Noel Rapa, 2016. "STREAM: A structural macro-econometric model of the Maltese economy," CBM Working Papers WP/01/2016, Central Bank of Malta.
- Lomivorotov, Rodion, 2015. "Bayesian estimation of monetary policy in Russia," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 38(2), pages 41-63.
- Matei KUBINSCHI & Dinu BARNEA, 2016. "Systemic Risk Impact on Economic Growth - The Case of the CEE Countries," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(4), pages 79-94, December.
More about this item
KeywordsApplied Bayesian; econometrics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ccb:tbooks:4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maria Brady). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ccbgvuk.html .