Relationship between Exchange Rate and Inflation in Russia
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mariarosaria Comunale & Heli Simola, 2016.
"The Pass-Through to Consumer Prices in CIS Economies: the Role of Exchange Rates, Commodities and Other Common Factors,"
Bank of Lithuania Working Paper Series
35, Bank of Lithuania.
- Comunale, Mariarosaria & Simola, Heli, 2016. "The pass-through to consumer prices in CIS economies: The role of exchange rates, commodities and other common factors," BOFIT Discussion Papers 16/2016, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Faryna, Oleksandr, 2016. "Exchange rate pass-through and cross-country spillovers: Some evidence from Ukraine and Russia," BOFIT Discussion Papers 14/2016, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Vugar Rahimov & Nigar Jafarova & Fuad Ganbarov, 2017. "The Exchange Rate Pass-Through to CPI and its components in Oil-Exporting CIS Countries," IHEID Working Papers 06-2017, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Egorov D.A. & Perevyshina E.A., 2016. "Modelling of Inflationary Processes in Russia," Working Papers 2138, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- repec:eee:riibaf:v:44:y:2018:i:c:p:186-217 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nos:voprec:2010-01-4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sergei Parinov) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.vopreco.ru/eng/year.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.