Demographic Change and the Housing Market: Evidence from a Comparison of Scotland and England
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:9:p:3140-:d:167461 is not listed on IDEAS
- Trofimov, Ivan D. & Md. Aris, Nazaria & C. D. Xuan, Dickson, 2018. "Macroeconomic and demographic determinants of residential property prices in Malaysia," MPRA Paper 85819, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Karol Jan Borowiecki, 2012.
"Dynamics of a Protected Housing Market: The Case of Switzerland,"
Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 49(14), pages 3195-3210, November.
- Karol Jan BOROWIECKI, 2011. "Dynamics of a Protected Housing Market: The Case of Switzerland," Trinity Economics Papers tep1011, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics, revised Oct 2011.
- Bo Malmberg, 2012. "Fertility Cycles, Age Structure and Housing Demand," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 59(5), pages 467-482, November.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:9:p:3169-:d:167823 is not listed on IDEAS
- David Miles, 2012. "Population Density, House Prices and Mortgage Design," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 59(5), pages 444-466, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:urbstu:v:46:y:2009:i:1:p:27-43. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SAGE Publications). General contact details of provider: http://www.gla.ac.uk/departments/urbanstudiesjournal .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.