The baby boom, the baby bust, and the housing market A second look
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rubin, Donald B, 1986. "Statistical Matching Using File Concatenation with Adjusted Weights and Multiple Imputations," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 4(1), pages 87-94, January.
- Willson, Richard W. & Shoup, Donald C., 1990. "Parking Subsidies and Travel Choices: Assessing the Evidence," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt3256f490, University of California Transportation Center.
- Wilson, Richard W. & Shoup, Donald C., 1990. "Parking Subsidies and Travel Choices: Assessing the Evidence," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt5w24532x, University of California Transportation Center.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pablo A. Guerron-Quintana & Ryo Jinnai, "undated".
"Liquidity, Trends and the Great Recession,"
e66, Tokyo Center for Economic Research.
- Guerron-Quintana, Pablo & Jinnai, Ryo, 2014. "Lliquidity, trends, and the great recession," Working Papers 14-24, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Pablo Guerron-Quintana, 2014. "Liquidity, Trends, and the Great Recession," 2014 Meeting Papers 751, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Pablo A. Guerron-Quintana & Ryo Jinnai, 2013. "Liquidity, Trends and the Great Recession," UTokyo Price Project Working Paper Series 015, University of Tokyo, Graduate School of Economics.
- Yumi Saita & Chihiro Shimizu & Tsutomu Watanabe, "undated". "Aging and Real Estate Prices: Evidence from Japanese and US Regional Data," Working Papers e68, Tokyo Center for Economic Research.
- Richard K. Green & Hyojung Lee, 2015. "Age, Demographics, and the Demand for Housing, Revisited," Working Paper 9473, USC Lusk Center for Real Estate.
- Green, Richard K. & Lee, Hyojung, 2016. "Age, demographics, and the demand for housing, revisited," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 86-98.
- Clark, Todd E., 1995. "Rents and prices of housing across areas of the United States. A cross-section examination of the present value model," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 237-247, April.
- Kuismanen, Mika & Laakso, Seppo & Loikkanen, Heikki A., 1999. "Demographic Factors and the Demand for Housing in the Helsinki Metropolitan Area," Discussion Papers 191, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Börsch-Supan, Axel & Ludwig, Alexander & Sommer, Mathias, 2005.
"Aging and Asset Prices,"
Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications
07-29, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim;Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.
- Börsch-Supan, Axel & Ludwig, Alexander & Sommer, Mathias, 2005. "Aging and asset prices," Papers 07-29, Sonderforschungsbreich 504.
- Axel BÃ¶rsch-Supan & Alexander Ludwig & Mathias Sommer, 2007. "Aging and Asset Prices," MEA discussion paper series 07129, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
- Saita, Yumi & Shimizu, Chihiro & Watanabe, Tsutomu, 2013. "Aging and Real Estate Prices: Evidence from Japanese and US Regional Data," HIT-REFINED Working Paper Series 2, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Swan, Craig, 1995. "Demography and the demand for housing A reinterpretation of the Mankiw-Weil demand variable," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 41-58, February.
- Axel Börsch-Supan, 2006. "Demographic Change, Saving and Asset Prices: Theory and Evidence," RBA Annual Conference Volume,in: Christopher Kent & Anna Park & Daniel Rees (ed.), Demography and Financial Markets Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Shimizu, Chihiro & Deng, Yongheng & Kawamura, Yasuhito & Nishimura, Kiyohiko, 2016. "Analysis of policy options to address Japan's declining population, shrinking birthrate, and aging society," HIT-REFINED Working Paper Series 33, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Tamai, Yoshihiro & Shimizu, Chihiro & Nishimura, Kiyohiko G., 2017. "Aging and Property Prices: A Theory of Very Long Run Portfolio Choice and Its Predictions on Japanese Municipalities in the 2040s," HIT-REFINED Working Paper Series 65, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:regeco:v:21:y:1991:i:4:p:547-552. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/regec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.