House prices and demographic change: Canadian evidence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Willson, Richard W. & Shoup, Donald C., 1990. "Parking Subsidies and Travel Choices: Assessing the Evidence," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt3256f490, University of California Transportation Center.
- Wilson, Richard W. & Shoup, Donald C., 1990. "Parking Subsidies and Travel Choices: Assessing the Evidence," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt5w24532x, University of California Transportation Center.
- Rubin, Donald B, 1986. "Statistical Matching Using File Concatenation with Adjusted Weights and Multiple Imputations," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 4(1), pages 87-94, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mizuta, Takeshi & Shimizu, Chihiro & Uesugi, Iichiro, 2016. "How Inheritance Affects the Real Estate Market in an Aging Economy : Evidence from Transaction and Registry Data," HIT-REFINED Working Paper Series 62, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Ohtake, Fumio & Shintani, Mototsugu, 1996.
"The effect of demographics on the Japanese housing market,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 189-201, April.
- Ohtake, F. & Shintani, M., 1995. "The Effects of Demographics on the Japanese Housing Market," ISER Discussion Paper 0391, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Mizuta, Takeshi & Shimizu, Chihiro & Uesugi, Iichiro, 2016. "How Inheritance Affects the Real Estate Market in an Aging Economy: Evidence from Transaction and Registry Data," RCESR Discussion Paper Series DP16-3, Research Center for Economic and Social Risks, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Bayar, Mehmet, 2016. "The impact of cultural diversity on the German housing market," Ruhr Economic Papers 662, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Diego Vílchez, "undated". "Assessing the House Price Dynamics in Lima," IHEID Working Papers 09-2015, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Gabriel Lee & Philipp Schmidt-Dengler & Bernhard Felderer & Christian Helmenstein, 2001.
"Austrian Demography and Housing Demand: Is There a Connection,"
Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 28(3), pages 259-276, September.
- Gabriel Lee & Philipp Schmidt-Dengler, 1998. "Austrian Demography and Housing Demand: Is There a Connection?," ERES eres1998_124, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Thomas Lindh & Bo Malmberg, 2008.
"Demography and housing demand—what can we learn from residential construction data?,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, pages 521-539.
- Lindh, Thomas & Malmberg, Bo, 2005. "Demography and housing demand - What can we learn from residential construction data?," Arbetsrapport 2005:20, Institute for Futures Studies.
- Arno Vlist & Daniel Czamanski & Henk Folmer, 2011. "Immigration and urban housing market dynamics: the case of Haifa," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 47(3), pages 585-598, December.
- Clark, Todd E., 1995. "Rents and prices of housing across areas of the United States. A cross-section examination of the present value model," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 237-247, April.
- Jacob L. Vigdor, 2004. "Liquidity Constraints and Housing Prices: Theory and Evidence from the VA Mortgage," NBER Working Papers 10611, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:eee:jhouse:v:38:y:2017:i:c:p:38-49 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kuismanen Mika, Laakso Seppo, Loikkanen Heikki A., 1999. "Demographic Factors and the Demand for Housing in the Helsinki Metropolitan Area," Discussion Papers 191, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- E. Monnet & C. Wolf, 2016. "Demographic Cycle, Migration and Housing Investment: a Causal Examination," Working papers 591, Banque de France.
- Marsha J. Courchane & Judith A. Giles, 2002. "A Comparison of U.S. and Canadian Residential Mortgage Markets," Econometrics Working Papers 0201, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.
- Eichholtz, Piet & Lindenthal, Thies, 2014. "Demographics, human capital, and the demand for housing," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 19-32.
- Fortin, Mario & Leclerc, André, 2002. "Déterminants du prix réel des logements au Canada," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 78(3), pages 293-320, Septembre.
- Olivia S Mitchell & John Piggott & Michael Sherris & Shaun Yow, 2006. "Financial Innovation for an Ageing World," RBA Annual Conference Volume,in: Christopher Kent & Anna Park & Daniel Rees (ed.), Demography and Financial Markets Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Swan, Craig, 1995. "Demography and the demand for housing A reinterpretation of the Mankiw-Weil demand variable," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 41-58, February.
- Hort, Katinka, 1998. "The Determinants of Urban House Price Fluctuations in Sweden 1968-1994," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 93-120, June.
- Maennig, Wolfgang & Dust, Lisa, 2008. "Shrinking and growing metropolitan areas asymmetric real estate price reactions?: The case of German single-family houses," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 63-69, January.
- Shimizu, Chihiro & Deng, Yongheng & Kawamura, Yasuhito & Nishimura, Kiyohiko, 2016. "Analysis of policy options to address Japan's declining population, shrinking birthrate, and aging society," HIT-REFINED Working Paper Series 33, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Adams, Zeno & Füss, Roland, 2010. "Macroeconomic determinants of international housing markets," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 38-50, March.
- Tamai, Yoshihiro & Shimizu, Chihiro & Nishimura, Kiyohiko G., 2017. "Aging and Property Prices: A Theory of Very Long Run Portfolio Choice and Its Predictions on Japanese Municipalities in the 2040s," HIT-REFINED Working Paper Series 65, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Lisa Dust & Wolfgang Maennig, 2007. "Shrinking and Growing Metropolitan Areas - Asymmetric Real Estate Price Reactions?," Working Papers 006, Chair for Economic Policy, University of Hamburg.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:regeco:v:21:y:1991:i:4:p:539-546. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/regec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.