Analysis of the Dynamics of Housing Tenure Choice in Britain
No abstract is available for this item.
- James Banks & Richard Blundell & James P. Smith, 2002. "Wealth Portfolios in the UK and the US," NBER Working Papers 9128, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christos Koulovatianos & Polina Minkovski & Carsten Schröder, 2009.
"Per-capita income versus household-need adjusted income: a cross-country comparison,"
Journal of Income Distribution,
Journal of Income Distribution, vol. 18(3-4), pages 11-23, September.
- Carsten SchrÃ¶der & Polina Minkovski & Christos Koulovatianos, 2010. "Per Capita Income Versus Household-Need Adjusted Income: A Cross-Country Comparison," LIS Working papers 528, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Moriizumi, Yoko & Naoi, Michio, 2011. "Unemployment risk and the timing of homeownership in Japan," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 227-235, May.
- Yoko Moriizumi & Michio Naoi, 2008. "Unemployment Risk and the Timing of Homeownership in Japan," Keio/Kyoto Joint Global COE Discussion Paper Series 2008-026, Keio/Kyoto Joint Global COE Program.
- André De Palma & Matthieu De Lapparent & Nathalie Picard, 2014. "Modeling Real Estate Investment Decisions In Households," Working Papers hal-01091972, HAL.
- Andrew, Mark & Haurin, Donald & Munasib, Abdul, 2006. "Explaining the route to owner-occupation: A transatlantic comparison," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 189-216, September.
- Daan Isebaert & Freddy Heylen & Carine Smolders, 2015. "Houses and/or Jobs: Ownership and the Labour Market in Belgian Districts," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(8), pages 1387-1406, August.
- D. Isebaert & F. Heylen & C. Smolders, 2010. "Houses and/or jobs: ownership and the labour market in Belgian districts," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 10/695, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Daan Isebaert & Freddy Heylen & Carine Smolders, 2011. "Houses and/or Jobs: Ownership and the Labour Market in Belgian Districts," CESifo Working Paper Series 3371, CESifo Group Munich.
- Philipp M. Lersch & Sergi Vidal, 2016. "My house or our home? Transitions into sole home ownership in British couples," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 35(6), pages 139-166, July.
- Rodriguez, J. & Barrios, J., 2004. "Politica fiscal de vivienda en España y forma de tenencia de la vivienda habitual: una valoracion empirica a nivel provincial," Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 4(2).
- James Banks & Richard Blundell & James Smith, 2004. "Wealth Portfolios in the United Kingdom and the United States," NBER Chapters,in: Perspectives on the Economics of Aging, pages 205-246 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ayala, Luis & Navarro, Carolina, 2007. "The dynamics of housing deprivation," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 72-97, March.
- Ermisch, John & Pevalin, David J., 2004. "Early childbearing and housing choices," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 170-194, September.
- Boehm, Thomas P. & Schlottmann, Alan M., 2014. "The dynamics of housing tenure choice: Lessons from Germany and the United States," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 1-19.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:juecon:v:42:y:1997:i:1:p:1-17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed