The Limits of Reciprocity
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- J. Atsu Amegashie & Marco Runkel, 2012.
"The Paradox of Revenge in Conflicts,"
Journal of Conflict Resolution,
Peace Science Society (International), vol. 56(2), pages 313-330, April.
- J. Atsu Amegashie & Marco Runkel, 2008. "The Paradoxes of Revenge in Conflicts," Working Papers 0805, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Amegashie, J. Atsu & Runkel, Marco, 2008. "The Paradoxes of Revenge in Conflicts," MPRA Paper 7687, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- J. Atsu Amegashie & Marco Runkel, 2008. "The Paradoxes of Revenge in Conflicts," CESifo Working Paper Series 2261, CESifo Group Munich.
- Jack Hirshleifer, 1992. "The Affections and the Passions: Their Economic Logic," UCLA Economics Working Papers 652, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Bruni, Luigino & Smerilli, Alessandra, 2010. "Cooperation and diversity. An evolutionary approach," MPRA Paper 20564, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Angelo Antoci & Alexia Delfino & Fabio Paglieri & Fabio Sabatini, 2016.
"The ecology of social interactions in online and offline environments,"
- Antoci, Angelo & Delfino, Alexia & Paglieri, Fabio & Sabatini, Fabio, 2016. "The ecology of social interactions in online and offline environments," MPRA Paper 69090, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Poulsen, A., 2001.
"Reciprocity, Materialism and Welfare: An Evolutionary Model,"
01-3, Aarhus School of Business - Department of Economics.
- Poulsen, Anders, 2001. "Reciprocity, Materialism and Welfare: An Evolutionary Model," Working Papers 01-3, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Amegashie, J. Atsu & Runkel, Marco, 2008. "The Desire for Revenge and the Dynamics of Conflicts," MPRA Paper 6746, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Angelo Antoci & Pier Sacco & Luca Zarri, 2004. "Coexistence of Strategies and Culturally-Specific Common Knowledge: An Evolutionary Analysis," Journal of Bioeconomics, Springer, vol. 6(2), pages 165-194, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:ratsoc:v:3:y:1991:i:1:p:35-64. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.