Selection, Mutation, and the Preservation of Diversity in Evolutionary Games
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ulrich Mueller, 1987. "Optimal Retaliation for Optimal Cooperation," Journal of Conflict Resolution, Peace Science Society (International), vol. 31(4), pages 692-724, December.
- Barton Lipman, 1986. "Cooperation among egoists in Prisoners' Dilemma and Chicken games," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 51(3), pages 315-331, January.
- Jack Hirshleifer & Juan Carlos Martinez Coll, 1988. "What Strategies Can Support the Evolutionary Emergence of Cooperation?," Journal of Conflict Resolution, Peace Science Society (International), vol. 32(2), pages 367-398, June.
- Per Molander, 1985. "The Optimal Level of Generosity in a Selfish, Uncertain Environment," Journal of Conflict Resolution, Peace Science Society (International), vol. 29(4), pages 611-618, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hausken, Kjell, 2006. "Jack Hirshleifer: A Nobel Prize left unbestowed," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 251-276, June.
- Riechmann, Thomas, 2001. "Two Notes on Replication in Evolutionary Modelling," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-239, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Juan C Martinez-Coll, 2006. "Caves, Temples, Palaces and Bazaars Building with Jack Hirshleifer’s bricks," Levine's Working Paper Archive 618897000000001048, David K. Levine.
- Frey Bruno S., 2010. "Federalism as an Effective Antidote to Terrorism," Review of Law & Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 6(3), pages 489-502, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cla:uclawp:648. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David K. Levine). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.ucla.edu/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.