What Strategies Can Support the Evolutionary Emergence of Cooperation?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Skaperdas, Stergios & Syropoulos, Constantinos, 1996. "Can the shadow of the future harm cooperation?," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 355-372, May.
- Weibull, Jörgen W., 1992. "An Introduction to Evolutionary Game Theory," Working Paper Series 347, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Grant Hauer & C. Ford Runge, 1999.
"Trade-Environment Linkages in the Resolution of Transboundary Externalities,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(1), pages 25-39, January.
- Hauer, Grant & Runge, C. Ford, 1997. "Trade-Environment Linkages In The Resolution Of Transboundary Externalities," Working Papers 14398, University of Minnesota, Center for International Food and Agricultural Policy.
- Cooter, Robert D., 1996. "The theory of market modernization of law," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 141-172, June.
- Jack Hirshleifer, 1992. "The Affections and the Passions: Their Economic Logic," UCLA Economics Working Papers 652, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Sethi, Rajiv & Somanathan, E., 2003.
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 1-27, January.
- Rajiv Sethi & E.Somanathan, 2002. "Understanding reciprocity," Indian Statistical Institute, Planning Unit, New Delhi Discussion Papers 02-05, Indian Statistical Institute, New Delhi, India.
- Jack Hirshleifer, 1997. "Stability of Anarchic Societies," UCLA Economics Working Papers 769, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Dan Friedman, 2010. "Evolutionary Games in Economics," Levine's Working Paper Archive 392, David K. Levine.
- Jack Hirshleifer & Juan Carlos Martinez Coll, 1992. "Selection, Mutation, and the Preservation of Diversity in Evolutionary Games," UCLA Economics Working Papers 648, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Robert Hoffmann, 2001. "Social Cognition in the Evolutionary Chicken Game," Occasional Papers 2, Industrial Economics Division, revised 10 Apr 2001.
- Robert Hoffmann, 1999. "The Independent Localisations of Interaction and Learning in the Repeated Prisoner's Dilemma," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 47(1), pages 57-72, August.
- Antonio E. Bernardo & Ivo Welch, 2001.
"On the Evolution of Overconfidence and Entrepreneurs,"
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 10(3), pages 301-330, September.
- Bernardo, Antonio & Welch, Ivo, 1997. "On the Evolution of Overconfidence and Entrepreneurs," University of California at Los Angeles, Anderson Graduate School of Management qt6668s4pz, Anderson Graduate School of Management, UCLA.
- Antonio E. Bernardo & Ivo Welch, 2001. "On the Evolution of Overconfidence and Entrepreneurs," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1307, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Antonio Bernardo & Ivo Welch, 2001. "On the Evolution of Overconfidence and Entrepreneurs," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm211, Yale School of Management, revised 01 Nov 2003.
- Baccini, Leonardo, 2012. "Democratization and trade policy: an empirical analysis of developing countries," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 44924, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Jeffrey E. Prisbrey, 1993. "A Bounded Rationality, Evolutionary Model for Behavior in Two Person Reciprocity Games," Game Theory and Information 9312003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stepan Cabelka & Jacek Cukrowski, 2001. "R&D in Duopoly with Spillovers: Evolution and Aspiration Learning," Industrial Organization 0012005, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Robert Hoffmann, 2001. "The Ecology of Cooperation," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 50(2), pages 101-118, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:jocore:v:32:y:1988:i:2:p:367-398. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SAGE Publications). General contact details of provider: http://pss.la.psu.edu/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.