Choice of Partners in Multiple Two-Person Prisoner's Dilemma Games
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gürerk, Özgür & Irlenbusch, Bernd & Rockenbach, Bettina, 2014. "On cooperation in open communities," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 120(C), pages 220-230.
- Todd Guilfoos & Andreas Pape, 2016. "Predicting human cooperation in the Prisoner’s Dilemma using case-based decision theory," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 80(1), pages 1-32, January.
- Kamei, Kenju, 2016. "Information Disclosure and Cooperation in a Finitely-repeated Dilemma: Experimental Evidence," MPRA Paper 75100, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:spr:jogath:v:46:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s00182-016-0541-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Elinor Ostrom, 2010.
"Analyzing collective action,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 41(s1), pages 155-166, November.
- Ostrom, Elinor, 2009. "Analyzing Collective Action," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 53215, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Olivier Bonroy & Alexis Garapin & Daniel Llerena, 2017.
"Changing partners in a cheap talk game: Experimental evidence,"
International Journal of Economic Theory,
The International Society for Economic Theory, vol. 13(2), pages 197-216, June.
- Bonroy, O. & Garapin, A. & Llerena, D., 2014. "Changing partner in a cheap talk game: experimental evidence," Working Papers 2014-05, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- Olivier Bonroy & Alexis Garapin & Daniel Llerena, 2017. "Changing partners in a cheap talk game: Experimental evidence," Post-Print hal-01523755, HAL.
- Wilson, Alistair J. & Wu, Hong, 2017. "At-will relationships: How an option to walk away affects cooperation and efficiency," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 487-507.
- Lachlan Deer & Ralph-C. Bayer, 2016.
"Pledges of Commitment and Cooperation in Partnerships,"
MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(1), pages 1-16, January.
- Lachlan Deer & Ralph-C. Bayer, 2015. "Pledges of commitment and cooperation in partnerships," ECON - Working Papers 201, Department of Economics - University of Zurich, revised Dec 2015.
- Dirk Engelmann & Veronika Grimm, 2006. "Overcoming Incentive Constraints? The (In-)effectiveness of Social Interaction," Working Paper Series in Economics 22, University of Cologne, Department of Economics.
- Todd Guilfoos & Andreas Pape, 2016.
"Predicting human cooperation in the Prisoner’s Dilemma using case-based decision theory,"
Theory and Decision,
Springer, vol. 80(1), pages 1-32, January.
- Todd Guilfoos & Andreas Duus Pape, 2016. "Predicting human cooperation in the Prisoner’s Dilemma using case-based decision theory," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 80(1), pages 1-32, January.
- Serdarevic, Nina & Strømland, Eirik & Tjøtta, Sigve, 2018. "It Pays to be Nice: The Benefits of Cooperating in Markets," Working Papers in Economics 12/18, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- repec:gam:jgames:v:7:y:2016:i:1:p:4:d:62541 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jeborg:v:147:y:2018:i:c:p:76-94 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:soceco:v:75:y:2018:i:c:p:12-23 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pablo Brañas-Garza & Debrah Meloso & Luis Miller, 2017.
"Strategic risk and response time across games,"
International Journal of Game Theory,
Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 46(2), pages 511-523, May.
- Pablo Branas-Garza & Ana Leon-Mejia & Luis M. Miller, 2007. "Response Time under Monetary Incentives: the Ultimatum Game," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-070, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Pablo Branas-Garza & Debrah Meloso & Luis Miller, 2012. "Interactive and Moral Reasoning: A Comparative Study of Response Times," Working Papers 440, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Janssen, Marco A., 2008. "Evolution of cooperation in a one-shot Prisoner's Dilemma based on recognition of trustworthy and untrustworthy agents," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 65(3-4), pages 458-471, March.
- Charness, Gary B & Yang, Chun-Lei, 2008. "Endogenous Group Formation and Public Goods Provision: Exclusion, Exit, Mergers, and Redemption," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt0hx472pn, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:jocore:v:45:y:2001:i:6:p:770-793. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SAGE Publications). General contact details of provider: http://pss.la.psu.edu/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.