Dictator game giving: Rules of fairness versus acts of kindness
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- MERTENS, Jean-François & ZAMIR, Shmuel, 1995. "Incomplete Information Games and the Normal Distribution," CORE Discussion Papers 1995020, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- CALCAGNO, Riccardo & LOVO, Stefano M., 1998. "Bid-ask price competition with asymmetric information between market makers," CORE Discussion Papers 1998016, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Mertens,Jean-FranÃ§ois & Sorin,Sylvain & Zamir,Shmuel, 2015.
Cambridge University Press, number 9781107662636, March.
- Calcagno, Riccardo & Lovo, Stefano M., 1998. "Bid-Ask Price Competition with Asymmetric Information between Market Makers," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 1998012, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Kyle, Albert S, 1985. "Continuous Auctions and Insider Trading," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(6), pages 1315-1335, November.
More about this item
KeywordsFairness · dictator game · altruism · anonymity;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jogath:v:27:y:1998:i:2:p:269-299. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .