Default and naive diversification heuristics in annuity choice
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jennifer Alonso Garcia & Hazel Bateman & Johan Bonekamp & Ralph Stevens, 2017. "Retirement drawdown defaults: the role of implied endorsement," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/300025, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- M. Martin Boyer & SÃ©bastien Box-Couillard & Pierre-Carl Michaud, 2018.
"Demand for Annuities: Price Sensitivity, Risk Perceptions, and Knowledge,"
Cahiers de recherche
1810, Chaire de recherche Industrielle Alliance sur les enjeux économiques des changements démographiques.
- M. Martin Boyer & Sébastien Box-Couillard & Pierre-Carl Michaud, 2018. "Demand for Annuities: Price Sensitivity, Risk Perceptions, and Knowledge," CIRANO Working Papers 2018s-33, CIRANO.
- Joseph F. Hair & Christian M. Ringle & Siegfried P. Gudergan & Andreas Fischer & Christian Nitzl & Con Menictas, 2019. "Partial least squares structural equation modeling-based discrete choice modeling: an illustration in modeling retailer choice," Business Research, Springer;German Academic Association for Business Research, vol. 12(1), pages 115-142, April.
- Fedor Iskhakov & Susan Thorp & Hazel Bateman, 2015. "Optimal Annuity Purchases for Australian Retirees," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 91(293), pages 139-154, June.
- Geoffrey Kingston & Susan Thorp, 2019. "Superannuation in Australia: A Survey of the Literature," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 95(308), pages 141-160, March.
- Michael P. Keane & Susan Thorp, 2016. "Complex Decision Making: The Roles of Cognitive Limitations, Cognitive Decline and Ageing," Economics Papers 2016-W10, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Hazel Bateman & Ralph Stevens & Jennifer Alonso Garcia & Eduard Ponds, 2018. "Learning to Value Annuities: The Role of Information and Engagement," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/300030, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
More about this item
KeywordsAnnuity demand; choice heuristics; credence goods; retirement benefits;
- D01 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Microeconomic Behavior: Underlying Principles
- D14 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Household Saving; Personal Finance
- G23 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Non-bank Financial Institutions; Financial Instruments; Institutional Investors
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:ausman:v:42:y:2017:i:1:p:32-57. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SAGE Publications). General contact details of provider: http://www.agsm.edu.au .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.