Securing Lifelong Retirement Income: Global Annuity Markets and Policy
- Mitchell, Olivia S.(Executive Director of the Pension Research Council, Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania)Piggott, John(Professor of Economics, Australian School of Business, University of New South Wales)
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Annamaria Lusardi & Olivia S. Mitchell, 2014.
"The Economic Importance of Financial Literacy: Theory and Evidence,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 52(1), pages 5-44, March.
- Annamaria Lusardi & Olivia S. Mitchell, 2013. "The Economic Importance of Financial Literacy: Theory and Evidence," CeRP Working Papers 134, Center for Research on Pensions and Welfare Policies, Turin (Italy).
- Annamaria Lusardi & Olivia S. Mitchell, 2013. "The Economic Importance of Financial Literacy: Theory and Evidence," NBER Working Papers 18952, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael P. Keane & Susan Thorp, 2016. "Complex Decision Making: The Roles of Cognitive Limitations, Cognitive Decline and Ageing," Economics Papers 2016-W10, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Vanya Horneff & Raimond Maurer & Olivia S. Mitchell, 2016.
"Putting the Pension Back in 401(k) Plans: Optimal versus Default Longevity Income Annuities,"
NBER Working Papers
22717, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Horneff, Vanya & Maurer, Raimond & Mitchell, Olivia S., 2016. "Putting the pension back in 401(k) plans: Optimal versus default longevity income annuities," SAFE Working Paper Series 150, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Börsch-Supan, A. & Härtl, K. & Leite, D.N., 2016. "Social Security and Public Insurance," Handbook of the Economics of Population Aging, Elsevier.
- repec:eee:hapoch:v1_661 is not listed on IDEAS
- Post Thomas, 2012. "Individual Welfare Gains from Deferred Life-Annuities under Stochastic Mortality," Asia-Pacific Journal of Risk and Insurance, De Gruyter, vol. 6(2), pages 1-26, June.
- Cannon, Edmund & Tonks, Ian, 2016. "Cohort mortality risk or adverse selection in annuity markets?," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 141(C), pages 68-81.
- Fong Joelle H. & Lemaire Jean & Tse Yiu K., 2014. "Improving Money’s Worth Ratio Calculations: The Case of Singapore’s Pension Annuities," Asia-Pacific Journal of Risk and Insurance, De Gruyter, vol. 8(1), pages 1-26, March.
- Staubli, Stefan & Lalive, Rafael, 2016. "Ho to Delay Labor Market Exit and Pension Claiming?," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145550, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Fedor Iskhakov & Susan Thorp & Hazel Bateman, 2015. "Optimal Annuity Purchases for Australian Retirees," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 91(293), pages 139-154, June.
- Hazel Bateman & John Piggott, 2011. "Civil Services and Military Retirement Income," Working Papers 201109, ARC Centre of Excellence in Population Ageing Research (CEPAR), Australian School of Business, University of New South Wales.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oxp:obooks:9780199594849. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economics Book Marketing). General contact details of provider: http://www.oup.com/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .