Comparative study of the evolution of the Gross Domestic Product indicator
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Faust, Jon & Rogers, John H & Wright, Jonathan H, 2005. "News and Noise in G-7 GDP Announcements," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 37(3), pages 403-419, June.
- Jeong, Hyeok & Townsend, Robert M., 2008.
"Growth And Inequality: Model Evaluation Based On An Estimation-Calibration Strategy,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(S2), pages 231-284, September.
- Hyeok Jeong & Robert M. Townsend, 2003. "Growth and Inequality: Model Evaluation Based on an Estimation-Calibration Strategy," IEPR Working Papers 05.10, Institute of Economic Policy Research (IEPR).
- Kresimir Cicak & Petar Soric, 2015. "The Interrelationship of FDI and GDP in European Transition Countries," International Journal of Management Science and Business Administration, Inovatus Services Ltd., vol. 1(4), pages 41-58, March.
- Constantin Anghelache & Cristina SACALÃ, 2016. "Multiple linear regression used to analyse the corelation between GDP and some variables," Romanian Statistical Review Supplement, Romanian Statistical Review, vol. 64(9), pages 94-99, September.
- M. Fleurbaey., 2012.
"Beyond GDP: The Quest for a Measure of Social Welfare,"
N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 2.
- Marc Fleurbaey, 2009. "Beyond GDP: The Quest for a Measure of Social Welfare," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 47(4), pages 1029-1075, December.
- M. Fleurbaey., 2012. "Beyond GDP: The Quest for a Measure of Social Welfare," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 3.
- Dan CRUCERU & Madalina Gabriela ANGHEL & Aurelian DIACONU, 2016. "The multiple linear regression used to analyse the correlation between variables," Romanian Statistical Review Supplement, Romanian Statistical Review, vol. 64(10), pages 114-117, October.
- Thorsten Beck & Asli Demirgüç-Kunt & Ross Levine, 2007. "Finance, inequality and the poor," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 27-49, March.
- Constantin ANGHELACHE & Madalina Gabriela ANGHEL & Cristina SACALA, 2013. "The Gross Domestic Product Evolution by the End of June 2013," Romanian Statistical Review Supplement, Romanian Statistical Review, vol. 61(4), pages 7-11, December.
- Mazurek, Jiri, 2013. "A Comparison of GDP growth of European countries during 2008-2012 period from regional and other perspectives," MPRA Paper 51178, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jeremy J. Nalewaik, 2012. "Estimating Probabilities of Recession in Real Time Using GDP and GDI," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 44(1), pages 235-253, February.
- Scott Sumner, 2014. "Nominal GDP Targeting: A Simple Rule to Improve Fed Performance," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 34(2), pages 315-337, Spring/Su.
- Petrakis, Panagiotis & Kostis, Pantelis, 2013. "Economic growth and cultural change," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 147-157.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:agr:journl:v:xxiv:y:2017:i:1(610):p:215-226 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cătălina MOTOFEI, 2017. "Vectors of economic growth in the eastern area of the EU," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 0(1(610), S), pages 215-226, Spring.
More about this item
Keywordseconomy; gross domestic product; evolution; comparison; quantitative;
- B22 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Macroeconomics
- N10 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - General, International, or Comparative
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rsr:supplm:v:64:y:2016:i:12:p:165-172. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Adrian Visoiu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/stagvro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.