Multiple linear regression used to analyse the corelation between GDP and some variables
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Charles R. Hulten & Paul Schreyer, 2010. "GDP, Technical Change, and the Measurement of Net Income: the Weitzman Model Revisited," NBER Working Papers 16010, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ryan Macdonald, 2010. "Real Gross Domestic Income, Relative Prices, And Economic Performance Across The Oecd," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 56(3), pages 498-518, September.
- Constantin ANGHELACHE & Madalina Anghel, 2015. "Model of analysis of the dynamics of the DFI (DFI) sold correlated with the evolution of the GDP at European level," Romanian Statistical Review Supplement, Romanian Statistical Review, vol. 63(10), pages 79-85, October.
- N. De Michelis & P. Monfort, 2008. "Some reflections concerning GDP, regional convergence and European cohesion policy," Regional Science Policy & Practice, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 1(1), pages 15-22, November.
- Charles I. Jones & Peter J. Klenow, 2016.
"Beyond GDP? Welfare across Countries and Time,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 106(9), pages 2426-2457, September.
- Charles Jones & Pete Klenow, 2010. "Beyond GDP? Welfare Across Countries and Time," Discussion Papers 10-001, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Charles I. Jones & Peter J. Klenow, 2010. "Beyond GDP? Welfare across Countries and Time," NBER Working Papers 16352, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ramcharan, Rodney, 2007. "Does the exchange rate regime matter for real shocks? Evidence from windstorms and earthquakes," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 31-47, September.
- Clara Capelli & Gianni Vaggi, 2013. "A better indicator of standards of living: The Gross National Disposable Income," DEM Working Papers Series 062, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Constantin Anghelache & Aurelian DIACONU & Andreea Ioana MARINESCU & Marius POPOVICI, 2016. "Comparative study of the evolution of the Gross Domestic Product indicator," Romanian Statistical Review Supplement, Romanian Statistical Review, vol. 64(12), pages 165-172, December.
- repec:rsr:supplm:v:65:y:2017:i:2:p:122-129 is not listed on IDEAS
- Constantin ANGHELACHE & Ion PARTACHI & Madalina-Gabriela ANGHEL & Gyorgy BODO & Radu STOIAN, 2016. "General theoretical notions on univariate regression," Romanian Statistical Review Supplement, Romanian Statistical Review, vol. 64(11), pages 136-144, November.
More about this item
Keywordsregression; correlation; intercept; variables;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rsr:supplm:v:64:y:2016:i:9:p:94-99. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Adrian Visoiu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/stagvro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.