Foreign Direct Investment As An Accumulated Share Of National Wealth
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jaan Masso & Urmas Varblane & Priit Vahter, 2010.
"The Impact Of Outward Fdi On Home-Country Employment In A Low-Cost Transition Economy,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Network Dynamics In Emerging Regions Of Europe, chapter 16, pages 333-360
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Jaan Masso & Urmas Varblane & Priit Vahter, 2007. "The Impact Of Outward Fdi On Home-Country Employment In A Low-Cost Transition Economy," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series 52, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
- Jaan Masso & Urmas Varblane & Priit Vahter, 2007. "The Impact of Outward FDI on Home-Country Employment in a Low-Cost Transition Economy," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp873, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Kresimir Cicak & Petar Soric, 2015. "The Interrelationship of FDI and GDP in European Transition Countries," International Journal of Management Science and Business Administration, Inovatus Services Ltd., vol. 1(4), pages 41-58, March.
- Eckhardt Bode & Peter Nunnenkamp, 2011.
"Does foreign direct investment promote regional development in developed countries? A Markov chain approach for US states,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 147(2), pages 351-383, June.
- Bode, Eckhardt & Nunnenkamp, Peter, 2007. "Does foreign direct investment promote regional development in developed countries? A Markov chain approach for US states," Kiel Working Papers 1374, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Bode, Eckhardt & Nunnenkamp, Peter, 2010. "Does Foreign Direct Investment Promote Regional Development in Developed Countries? A Markov Chain Approach for US States," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 40022, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Alfaro, Laura & Chanda, Areendam & Kalemli-Ozcan, Sebnem & Sayek, Selin, 2004.
"FDI and economic growth: the role of local financial markets,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 89-112, October.
- Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan & Laura Alfaro & Selin Sayek & Areendam Chanda, 2002. "FDI and Economic Growth: The Role of Local Financial Markets," Macroeconomics 0212007, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Constantin ANGHELACHE & Ihab Jweida SJ JWEIDA & Marius POPOVICI & Emilia STANCIU, 2016. "Analysis of the correlation between direct foreign investments and export," Romanian Statistical Review Supplement, Romanian Statistical Review, vol. 64(10), pages 78-84, October.
- Blonigen, Bruce A. & Davies, Ronald B. & Waddell, Glen R. & Naughton, Helen T., 2007.
"FDI in space: Spatial autoregressive relationships in foreign direct investment,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 51(5), pages 1303-1325, July.
- Bruce A. Blonigen & Ronald B. Davies & Glen R. Waddell & Helen T. Naughton, 2004. "FDI in Space: Spatial Autoregressive Relationships in Foreign Direct Investment," NBER Working Papers 10939, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pistoresi, Barbara & Rinaldi, Alberto, 2012. "Exports, imports and growth," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 241-254.
More about this item
Keywordsforeign direct investment; net flow; balance; distribution criteria of FDI; statistical research;
- C44 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Operations Research; Statistical Decision Theory
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rsr:supplm:v:65:y:2017:i:10:p:37-46. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Adrian Visoiu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/stagvro.html .