Economic Potential Of Investments In Research – Development – Innovation For Accelerating Gdp Growth In Romania
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- DOBRE, Alin Stelian, 2014. "The Impact Of Eu Funds On Romanian Economy," Journal of Financial and Monetary Economics, Centre of Financial and Monetary Research "Victor Slavescu", vol. 1(1), pages 38-48.
- Alexandru AVRAM & Costin Daniel AVRAM & Veronel AVRAM, 2014. "Research and development expenditures between discretionary costs and source for economic growth," Romanian Journal of Economics, Institute of National Economy, vol. 39(2(48)), pages 49-66, December.
- Mihai P?unica & Radu Gheorghiu & Adrian Curaj & Cosmin Holeab, 2009. "Foresight for restructuring R&D systems," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 11(25), pages 201-210, February.
- Constantin ANGHELACHE & Madalina Anghel, 2015. "Model of analysis of the dynamics of the DFI (DFI) sold correlated with the evolution of the GDP at European level," Romanian Statistical Review Supplement, Romanian Statistical Review, vol. 63(10), pages 79-85, October.
- Zizi goschin, 2014. "R&D As An Engine Of Regional Economic Growth In Romania," Romanian Journal of Regional Science, Romanian Regional Science Association, vol. 8(1), pages 24-37, JUNE.
- Constantin ANGHELACHE & Alexandru MANOLE & Mădălina Gabriela ANGHEL & Aurelian DIACONU, 2016. "Essentials aspects on macroeconomic variables and their correlations," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 0(1(606), S), pages 151-162, Spring.
- Zaman Gheorghe & Georgescu George, 2014. "The Absorption Rate Of Eu Structural And Cohesion Funds In 2007-2013 And The Impact On Macroeconomic Indicators Of Romania," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 206-216, July.
More about this item
KeywordsResearch; Development; Innovation; GDP; Europe;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rsr:supplm:v:65:y:2017:i:5:p:147-154. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Adrian Visoiu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/stagvro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.