A better indicator of standards of living: The Gross National Disposable Income
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nigel Driffield & Chris Jones, 2013. "Impact of FDI, ODA and Migrant Remittances on Economic Growth in Developing Countries: A Systems Approach," The European Journal of Development Research, Palgrave Macmillan;European Association of Development Research and Training Institutes (EADI), vol. 25(2), pages 173-196, April.
- Annalisa Prizzon & Gianni Vaggi, 2009. "On The Sustainability of External Debt: Is Debt Relief Enough?," Quaderni di Dipartimento 094, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Quantitative Methods.
- Smith, Adam, 1776. "An Inquiry into the Nature and Causes of the Wealth of Nations," History of Economic Thought Books, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, number smith1776.
- Milorad Kovacevic, 2010. "Review of HDI Critiques and Potential Improvements," Human Development Research Papers (2009 to present) HDRP-2010-33, Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
- Ibrahim Sirkeci & Jeffrey H. Cohen & Dilip Ratha, 2012. "Migration and Remittances during the Global Financial Crisis and Beyond," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 13092.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gianni Vaggi, 2015. "Development and the post-2015 challenges: making the Sustainable Development Goals work," DEM Working Papers Series 107, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- Alberto Botta, 2014.
"Structural asymmetries at the roots of the eurozone crisis: what's new for industrial policy in the EU?,"
PSL Quarterly Review,
Economia civile, vol. 67(269), pages 169-216.
- Botta, Alberto, 2014. "Structural asymmetries at the roots of the eurozone crisis: What's new for industrial policy in the EU?," Greenwich Papers in Political Economy 14453, University of Greenwich, Greenwich Political Economy Research Centre.
- Constantin Anghelache & Cristina SACALÃ, 2016. "The analysis of correlation between the GDP and the Gross Income," Romanian Statistical Review Supplement, Romanian Statistical Review, vol. 64(9), pages 88-93, September.
- Constantin Anghelache & Cristina SACALÃ, 2016. "Multiple linear regression used to analyse the corelation between GDP and some variables," Romanian Statistical Review Supplement, Romanian Statistical Review, vol. 64(9), pages 94-99, September.
More about this item
KeywordsNational Income; Balance of Payments; Remittances;
- F60 - International Economics - - Economic Impacts of Globalization - - - General
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pav:demwpp:demwp0062. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alice Albonico). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dppavit.html .