Real Gross Domestic Income, Relative Prices, And Economic Performance Across The Oecd
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Charles R. Hulten & Edwin R. Dean & Michael J. Harper, 2001. "New Developments in Productivity Analysis," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number hult01-1.
- Michael Francis, 2007. "The Effect of China on Global Prices," Bank of Canada Review, Bank of Canada, vol. 2007(Autumn), pages 14-26.
- Corden, W M, 1984. "Booming Sector and Dutch Disease Economics: Survey and Consolidation," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 36(3), pages 359-380, November.
- W. M. Corden, 1960. "The Geometric Representation of Policies to Attain Internal and External Balance," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 28(1), pages 1-22.
- Ulrich Kohli, 2006. "Terms-of-Trade Changes, Real GDP, and Real Value Added in the Open Economy: Reassessing Hong Kong's Growth Performance," Working Papers 052006, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Kurabayashi, Yoshimasa, 1971. "The Impact of Changes in Terms of Trade on a System of National Accounts: An Attempted Synthesis," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 17(3), pages 285-297, September.
- T. W.Swan, 1960. "Economic Control In A Dependent Economy," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 36(73), pages 51-66, March.
- Todd Hirsch, 2003. "Updating the Bank of Canada Commodity Price Index," Bank of Canada Review, Bank of Canada, vol. 2003(Spring), pages 31-33.
- Kohli, Ulrich, 2004. "Real GDP, real domestic income, and terms-of-trade changes," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 83-106, January.
- Corden, W Max & Neary, J Peter, 1982. "Booming Sector and De-Industrialisation in a Small Open Economy," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 92(368), pages 825-848, December.
- Diewert, W Erwin, 1978. "Superlative Index Numbers and Consistency in Aggregation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(4), pages 883-900, July.
- Fox, Kevin J & Kohli, Ulrich & Warren, Ronald S, Jr, 2002. "Accounting for Growth and Output Gaps: Evidence from New Zealand," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 78(242), pages 312-326, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert G Gregory, 2012.
"Living standards, terms of trade and foreign ownership: reflections on the Australian mining boom,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 56(2), pages 171-200, April.
- Gregory, Robert G., 2012. "Living standards, terms of trade and foreign ownership: reflections on the Australian mining boom," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 56(2), pages 1-30.
- R.G. Gregory, 2011. "Living Standards, Terms of Trade and Foreign Ownership: Reflections on the Australian Mining Boom," CEPR Discussion Papers 656, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Peter Sheehan & Robert G. Gregory, 2013.
"The Resources Boom and Economic Policy in the Long Run,"
Australian Economic Review,
The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 46(2), pages 121-139, June.
- Peter Sheehan & Bob Gregory, 2013. "The Resources Boom and Economic Policy in the Longer Run," CEPR Discussion Papers 683, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- repec:ces:ifosdt:v:71:y:2018:i:06:p:38-42 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ville Kaitila, 2016.
"GDP growth in Russia: different capital stock series and the terms of trade,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(2), pages 129-145, April.
- Kaitila, Ville, 2015. "GDP Growth in Russia: Different Capital Stock Series and the Terms of Trade," ETLA Working Papers 28, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Constantin Anghelache & Cristina SACALÃ, 2016. "The analysis of correlation between the GDP and the Gross Income," Romanian Statistical Review Supplement, Romanian Statistical Review, vol. 64(9), pages 88-93, September.
- Constantin Anghelache & Cristina SACALÃ, 2016. "Multiple linear regression used to analyse the corelation between GDP and some variables," Romanian Statistical Review Supplement, Romanian Statistical Review, vol. 64(9), pages 94-99, September.
- Axel Pierru and Walid Matar, 2014. "The Impact of Oil Price Volatility on Welfare in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia: Implications for Public Investment Decision-making," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2).
- Andreas Benedictow & Pål Boug, 2014. "Calculating the real return of the Norwegian Government Pension Fund Global by alternative measures of the deflator," Discussion Papers 775, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:revinw:v:56:y:2010:i:3:p:498-518. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iariwea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.