On the Determinants of Sovereign Eurobond Spreads in Russia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lóránt Varga, 2009. "The information content of Hungarian sovereign CDS spreads," MNB Occasional Papers 2009/78, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).
- Rabah Arezki & Markus Brückner, 2012.
"Resource Windfalls and Emerging Market Sovereign Bond Spreads: The Role of Political Institutions,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 26(1), pages 78-99.
- Rabah Arezki & Markus Bruckner, 2010. "Resource Windfalls and Emerging Market Sovereign Bond Spreads; The Role of Political Institutions," IMF Working Papers 10/179, International Monetary Fund.
- Rabah Arezki & Markus Bruckner, 2011. "Resource Windfalls and Emerging Market Sovereign Bond Spreads: The Role of Political Institutions," School of Economics Working Papers 2011-08, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Jaramillo, Laura & Weber, Anke, 2013.
"Bond yields in emerging economies: It matters what state you are in,"
Emerging Markets Review,
Elsevier, vol. 17(C), pages 169-185.
- Laura Jaramillo & Anke Weber, 2012. "Bond Yields in Emerging Economies; It Matters What State You Are In," IMF Working Papers 12/198, International Monetary Fund.
- Barry Eichengreen & Ashoka Mody, 1998. "What Explains Changing Spreads on Emerging-Market Debt: Fundamentals or Market Sentiment?," NBER Working Papers 6408, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- C. Emre Alper & Lorenzo Forni & Marc Gerard, 2013.
"Pricing of Sovereign Credit Risk: Evidence from Advanced Economies during the Financial Crisis,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(2), pages 161-188, June.
- Emre Alper & Lorenzo Forni & Marc Gerard, 2012. "Pricing of Sovereign Credit Risk; Evidence From Advanced Economies During the Financial Crisis," IMF Working Papers 12/24, International Monetary Fund.
- Ebner, André, 2009. "An empirical analysis on the determinants of CEE government bond spreads," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 97-121, June.
- Joshua Aizenman & Yothin Jinjarak & Donghyun Park, 2016.
"Fundamentals and Sovereign Risk of Emerging Markets,"
Pacific Economic Review,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(2), pages 151-177, May.
- Joshua Aizenman & Yothin Jinjarak & Donghyun Park, 2013. "Fundamentals and Sovereign Risk of Emerging Markets," NBER Working Papers 18963, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christiane Nickel & Philipp Rother & Jan-Christoph Ruelke, 2011.
"Fiscal variables and bond spreads - evidence from Eastern European countries and Turkey,"
Applied Financial Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(17), pages 1291-1307.
- Nickel, Christiane & Rother, Philipp & Rülke, Jan C., 2009. "Fiscal variables and bond spreads: evidence from eastern European countries and Turkey," Working Paper Series 1101, European Central Bank.
- Eduardo Levy-Yeyati & Tomás Williams, 2010. "US Rates and Emerging Markets Spreads," Business School Working Papers 2010-02, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella.
- Ioana Alexopoulou & Irina Bunda & Annalisa Ferrando, 2010.
"Determinants of Government Bond Spreads in New EU Countries,"
Eastern European Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(5), pages 5-37, September.
- Alexopoulou, Ioana & Bunda, Irina & Ferrando, Annalisa, 2009. "Determinants of government bond spreads in new EU countries," Working Paper Series 1093, European Central Bank.
- Jacob Gyntelberg & Peter Hördahl & Kristyna Ters & Jörg Urban, 2013. "Intraday dynamics of euro area sovereign CDS and bonds," BIS Working Papers 423, Bank for International Settlements.
- Laura Jaramillo & Michelle Michelle Tejada, 2011. "Sovereign Credit Ratings and Spreads in Emerging Markets; Does Investment Grade Matter?," IMF Working Papers 11/44, International Monetary Fund.
- Mirna Dumicic & Marko Primorac, 2011. "Determinants of sovereign risk premia for European emerging markets," Financial Theory and Practice, Institute of Public Finance, vol. 35(3), pages 277-279.
- Patrick McGuire & Martijn A Schrijvers, 2003. "Common factors in emerging market spreads," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, December.
- Herve Alexandre & Benoist Antonin De, 2010. "Oil prices and government bond risk premiums," Post-Print halshs-00642191, HAL.
- Balazs Csonto & Iryna V. Ivaschenko, 2013. "Determinants of Sovereign Bond Spreads in Emerging Markets; Local Fundamentals and Global Factors vs. Ever-Changing Misalignments," IMF Working Papers 13/164, International Monetary Fund.
- E. Gurvich & I. Belyakov & I. Prilepskiy., 2015. "Oil Supercycle and Fiscal Policy," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 9.
More about this item
Keywordspublic debt; sovereign bond; yield spread; GARCH; oil prices;
- H63 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Debt; Debt Management; Sovereign Debt
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rnp:ecopol:ep1708. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RANEPA maintainer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aneeeru.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.