A US-EU Economic Block versus China? How Viable is it? A Note
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Matthieu Bussière & Bernd Schnatz, 2009.
"Evaluating China’s Integration in World Trade with a Gravity Model Based Benchmark,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 20(1), pages 85-111, February.
- Schnatz, Bernd & Bussière, Matthieu, 2006. "Evaluating China’s integration in world trade with a gravity model based benchmark," Working Paper Series 693, European Central Bank.
- Garcia-Herrero, Alicia & Koivu, Tuuli, 2007. "Can the chinese trade surplus be reduced through exchange rate policy?," BOFIT Discussion Papers 6/2007, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Sigurdson, Jon, 2004. "China Becoming A Technological Superpower – A Narrow Window Of Opportunity," EIJS Working Paper Series 194, Stockholm School of Economics, The European Institute of Japanese Studies.
- Haddad, Mona, 2007. "Trade integration in East Asia : the Role of China and production networks," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4160, The World Bank.
- Qin, Duo & Cagas, Marie Anne & Ducanes, Geoffrey & He, Xinhua & Liu, Rui & Liu, Shiguo & Magtibay-Ramos, Nedelyn & Quising, Pilipinas, 2007. "A macroeconometric model of the Chinese economy," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 814-822, September.
- Chad P. Bown & Meredith A. Crowley & Rachel McCulloch & Daisuke J. Nakajima, 2005. "The U.S. trade deficit: made in China?," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Q IV, pages 2-18.
- Guillaume Gaulier & Françoise Lemoine & Deniz Ünal-Kesenci, 2005. "China’s Integration in East Asia: Production Sharing, FDI & High-Tech Trade," Working Papers 2005-09, CEPII research center.
- Ingrid France, 2005. "Le rôle du Japon dans le processus de régionalisation en Asie," Post-Print halshs-00098281, HAL.
- Mohamed Hedi Bchir & Michel Fouquin, 2006. "Economic Integration in Asia: Bilateral Free Trade Agreements Versus Asian Single Market," Working Papers 2006-15, CEPII research center.
- W. Max Corden, 2007. "Those Current Account Imbalances: A Sceptical View -super-1," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(3), pages 363-382, March.
More about this item
KeywordsInternational Economic Order; International Relations and International Political Economy; Trade Policy;
- F02 - International Economics - - General - - - International Economic Order and Integration
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F59 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:ecoint:0046. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Angela Procopio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cacogit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.