Economic Integration in Asia: Bilateral Free Trade Agreements Versus Asian Single Market
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Oct 2006|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 113, rue de Grenelle, 75700 Paris SP07|
Phone: 33 01 53 68 55 00
Fax: 33 01 53 68 55 01
Web page: http://www.cepii.fr
More information through EDIRC
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D58 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Computable and Other Applied General Equilibrium Models
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- N85 - Economic History - - Micro-Business History - - - Asia including Middle East
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- Masahiro Kawai & Ganeshan Wignaraja, 2010. "Regional Trade Agreements in Integrating Asia," Chapters,in: Asian Regionalism in the World Economy, chapter 5 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Francois Joseph F & Wignaraja Ganeshan, 2008. "Economic Implications of Asian Integration," Global Economy Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 8(3), pages 1-48, September.
- Kawai, Masahiro & Wignaraja, Ganeshan, 2008. "Regionalism as an Engine of Multilateralism: A Case for a Single East Asian FTA," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 14, Asian Development Bank.
- Masahiro Kawai & Ganeshan Wignaraja, 2014. "Policy challenges posed by Asian free trade agreements: a review of the evidence," Chapters,in: A World Trade Organization for the 21st Century, chapter 8, pages 182-238 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Michael G. Plummer & Ganeshan Wignaraja, 2006.
"The Post-Crisis Sequencing of Economic Integration in Asia: Trade as a Complement to a Monetary Future,"
CEPII research center, issue 107, pages 59-85.
- Michael G. Plummer & Ganeshan Wignaraja, 2007. "The Post-Crisis Sequencing of Economic Integration in Asia: Trade as a Complement to a Monetary Future," Working Paper Series 12_07, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Plummer, Michael G. & Wignaraja, Ganeshan, 2007. "The Post-Crisis Sequencing of Economic Integration in Asia: Trade as a Complement to a Monetary Future," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 9, Asian Development Bank.
- Richard Pomfret, 2011. "Regional Integration in East Asia," Chapters,in: International Handbook on the Economics of Integration, Volume I, chapter 16 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Yin-Wong Cheung & Matthew S. Yiu & Kenneth K. Chow, 2009. "A Factor Analysis of Trade Integration: the Case of Asian and Oceanic Economies," Economie Internationale, CEPII research center, issue 119, pages 5-23.
- Yin-Wong Cheung & Matthew S. Yiu & Kenneth K. Chow, 2009. "A Factor Analysis of Trade Integration: The Case of Asian and Oceanic Economies," Working Papers 132009, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Kawai, Masahiro & Wignaraja, Ganeshan, 2011. "Asian FTAs: Trends, prospects and challenges," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 1-22, February.
- Beretta, Silvio & Iannini, Giuseppe, 2007. "A US-EU Economic Block versus China? How Viable is it? A Note," Economia Internazionale / International Economics, Camera di Commercio Industria Artigianato Agricoltura di Genova, vol. 60(4), pages 409-420.
- Suder, Gabriele & Liesch, Peter W. & Inomata, Satoshi & Mihailova, Irina & Meng, Bo, 2015. "The evolving geography of production hubs and regional value chains across East Asia: Trade in value-added," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 404-416.
- Richard Pomfret, 2009. "Regionalism in the Asia-Pacific Region: How Wide, How Deep?," School of Economics Working Papers 2009-31, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- repec:rim:rimwps:12-07 is not listed on IDEAS
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cii:cepidt:2006-15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed