Report NEP-CMP-2006-12-16This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nicolas Carayol & Pascale Roux & Murat Yıldızoglu, 2006. "Coordination failures in network formation," Working Papers of BETA 2006-03, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Mohamed Hedi Bchir & Michel Fouquin, 2006. "Economic Integration in Asia: Bilateral Free Trade Agreements Versus Asian Single Market," Working Papers 2006-15, CEPII research center.
- OKAMOTO Akira, 2006. "An Optimal Rate of the National Burden in an Aging Japan," Discussion papers 06036, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Jan Willem van den End & Marco Hoeberichts & Mostafa Tabbae, 2006. "Modelling Scenario Analysis and Macro Stress-testing," DNB Working Papers 119, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Megow, N. & Vredeveld, T., 2006. "Approximation results for preemptive stochastic online scheduling," Research Memorandum 053, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).