Report NEP-SEA-2006-12-16This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mohamed Hedi Bchir & Michel Fouquin, 2006. "Economic Integration in Asia: Bilateral Free Trade Agreements Versus Asian Single Market," Working Papers 2006-15, CEPII research center.
- Zheng, Jinghai & Bigsten, Arne & Hu, Angang, 2006. "Can China’s Growth be Sustained? A Productivity Perspective," Working Papers in Economics 236, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Charles Yuji Horioka & Junmin Wan, 2006. "The Determinants of Household Saving in China: A Dynamic Panel Analysis of Provincial Data," NBER Working Papers 12723, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sandra Poncet & Olena Havrylchyk, 2006. "Foreign Direct Investment in China: Reward or Remedy?," Working Papers 2006-14, CEPII research center.
- Jose A. Lopez & Mark M. Spiegel, 2006. "Foreign bank lending and bond underwriting in Japan during the lost decade," Working Paper Series 2006-45, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Kyoji Fukao & Osamu Saito, 2006. "Japan's alternating phases of growth and outlook for the future," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d06-196, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Mataji Umemura, 2006. "Teishicchi deno suiden kaihatsu [in Japanese]," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d06-195, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- OKAMOTO Akira, 2006. "An Optimal Rate of the National Burden in an Aging Japan," Discussion papers 06036, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Joshua Aizenman & Jaewoo Lee, 2006. "Financial Versus Monetary Mercantilism-Long-run View of Large International Reserves Hoarding," NBER Working Papers 12718, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sandra Poncet, 2006. "The Long Term Growth Prospects of the World Economy: Horizon 2050," Working Papers 2006-16, CEPII research center.
- Anthony Garratt & Kevin Lee, 2006. "Investing Under Model Uncertainty: Decision Based Evaluation of Exchange Rate and Interest Rate Forecasts in the US, UK and Japan," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 0616, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Kaoru Hosono & Koji Sakai & Kotaro Tsuru, 2006. "Consolidation of Cooperative Banks (Shinkin) in Japan:Motives and Consequences," Discussion papers 06034, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Hidehiko Ichimura & Daiji Kawaguchi & Satoshi Shimizutani, 2006. "Analysis of the Survey Response Behavior: An experience from a pilot survey of the health and living status of the 50s and beyond in Japan," Discussion papers 06035, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Gerald P. Dwyer, Jr. & Margarita Samartín, 2006. "Why do banks promise to pay par on demand?," Working Paper 2006-26, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Douglas Laxton & Papa N'Diaye & Paolo Pesenti, 2006. "Deflationary shocks and monetary rules: an open-economy scenario analysis," Staff Reports 267, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- James R. Hines Jr., 2006. "Taxing Consumption and Other Sins," NBER Working Papers 12730, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2006117 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nanak Kakwani & Hyun H. Son, 2006. "Evaluating Targeting Efficiency of Government Programmes: International Comparisons," Working Papers 13, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.