Price and Yield As Sources of Variability of Farm Revenues in Transition Economies: The Case of Armenia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Oscar R. Burt & Robert M. Finley, 1968. "Statistical Analysis of Identities in Random Variables," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 50(3), pages 734-744.
- Joleen C. Hadrich, 2013. "Quantifying the sources of revenue variation in the Northern Great Plains," Agricultural Finance Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 73(3), pages 493-506, November.
- Offutt, Susan E. & Blandford, David, 1986. "Commodity market instability : Empirical techniques for analysis," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 62-72, March.
- Christopher A. Wolf & J. Roy Black & Joleen C. Hadrich, 2009. "Upper Midwest dairy farm revenue variation and insurance implications," Agricultural Finance Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 69(3), pages 346-358, November.
- Ashok K. Mishra & Carmen L. Sandretto, 2002. "Stability of Farm Income and the Role of Nonfarm Income in U.S. Agriculture," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 24(1), pages 208-221.
More about this item
KeywordsFarm revenue risk; market and climatic uncertainty; transition economies; variance decomposition; Armenia.;
- R00 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General - - - General
- Z0 - Other Special Topics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rfa:aefjnl:v:3:y:2016:i:4:p:157-167. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Redfame publishing). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cepflch.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.