Price and Yield As Sources of Variability of Farm Revenues in Transition Economies: The Case of Armenia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Oscar R. Burt & Robert M. Finley, 1968. "Statistical Analysis of Identities in Random Variables," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 50(3), pages 734-744.
- Joleen C. Hadrich, 2013. "Quantifying the sources of revenue variation in the Northern Great Plains," Agricultural Finance Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 73(3), pages 493-506, November.
- Offutt, Susan E. & Blandford, David, 1986. "Commodity market instability : Empirical techniques for analysis," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 62-72, March.
- Christopher A. Wolf & J. Roy Black & Joleen C. Hadrich, 2009. "Upper Midwest dairy farm revenue variation and insurance implications," Agricultural Finance Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 69(3), pages 346-358, November.
- Ashok K. Mishra & Carmen L. Sandretto, 2002. "Stability of Farm Income and the Role of Nonfarm Income in U.S. Agriculture," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 24(1), pages 208-221.
More about this item
KeywordsFarm revenue risk; market and climatic uncertainty; transition economies; variance decomposition; Armenia.;
- R00 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General - - - General
- Z0 - Other Special Topics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rfa:aefjnl:v:3:y:2016:i:4:p:157-167. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Redfame publishing). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cepflch.html .