Investigating The Impact Of Commitment,Satisfaction, And Loyalty Of Employees On Providing Highquality Service To Customer
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Oecd, 2015. "Making Open Science a Reality," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Policy Papers 25, OECD Publishing.
- Majid Esmaeilpour & Zahra Mohamadi & Azade Rajabi, 2016. "Effect Of Dimensions Of Service Quality On The Brand Equity In The Fast Food Industry," Romanian Economic Business Review, Romanian-American University, vol. 11(3), pages 68-83, September.
- Ernest Emeka Izogo, 2015. "Customers’ service quality perception in automotive repair," African Journal of Economic and Management Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 6(3), pages 272-288, September.
- Yee, Rachel W.Y. & Yeung, Andy C.L. & Edwin Cheng, T.C., 2010. "An empirical study of employee loyalty, service quality and firm performance in the service industry," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 124(1), pages 109-120, March.
- Susan Linz & Linda K Good & Michael Busch, 2015. "Promoting worker loyalty: an empirical analysis," International Journal of Manpower, Emerald Group Publishing Limited, vol. 36(2), pages 169-191, May.
- Reynolds, Kate L. & Harris, Lloyd C., 2009. "Dysfunctional Customer Behavior Severity: An Empirical Examination," Journal of Retailing, Elsevier, vol. 85(3), pages 321-335.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Heri Safari Kahpi & Anis Fuad Salam & Indar Riyanto & Fathurrohman Fathurrohman & Uli Wildan Nuryanto, 2020. "The Role of Organizational Culture Against Employee Loyalty in The Manufacturing Industry of Musical Instrument Assembly," International Review of Management and Marketing, Econjournals, vol. 10(4), pages 119-124.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- ESMAEILPOUR Majid & RANJBAR Mohammad, 2018. "Investigating The Impact Of Commitment, Satisfaction, And Loyalty Of Employees On Providing High-Quality Service To Customer," Studies in Business and Economics, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 13(1), pages 41-57, December.
- Ewa Mazur-Wierzbicka, 2021. "Determinants of Employee Loyalty from the Perspective of Employees of Socially Responsible Organizations," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(4B), pages 713-722.
- Núria Bautista-Puig & Daniela De Filippo & Elba Mauleón & Elías Sanz-Casado, 2019. "Scientific Landscape of Citizen Science Publications: Dynamics, Content and Presence in Social Media," Publications, MDPI, vol. 7(1), pages 1-22, February.
- Allen, Jaime & Muñoz, Juan Carlos & Ortúzar, Juan de Dios, 2019. "On evasion behaviour in public transport: Dissatisfaction or contagion?," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 130(C), pages 626-651.
- Daunt, Kate L. & Harris, Lloyd C., 2011. "Customers acting badly: Evidence from the hospitality industry," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(10), pages 1034-1042, October.
- Khantimirov, Denis & Karande, Kiran, 2018. "Complaint as a persuasion attempt: Front line employeesâ€™ perceptions of complaint legitimacy," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 68-76.
- FUSTER MARTI Enric & Elisabetta Marinelli & PLAUD Sabine & QUINQUILLA Arnau & MASSUCCI Francesco, 2020. "Open Data, Open Science & Open Innovation for Smart Specialisation monitoring," JRC Research Reports JRC119687, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Habel, Johannes & Alavi, Sascha & Pick, Doreén, 2017. "When serving customers includes correcting them: Understanding the ambivalent effects of enforcing service rules," International Journal of Research in Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 919-941.
- Hammad Riaz & Abubakr Saeed, 2020. "Impact of environmental policy on firm's market performance: The case of ISO 14001," Corporate Social Responsibility and Environmental Management, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 27(2), pages 681-693, March.
- Adom, Philip Kofi & Amuakwa-Mensah, Franklin, 2016. "What drives the energy saving role of FDI and industrialization in East Africa?," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 925-942.
- Yee, Rachel W.Y. & Guo, Yujuan & Yeung, Andy C.L., 2015. "Being close or being happy? The relative impact of work relationship and job satisfaction on service quality," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 169(C), pages 391-400.
- Osama Khassawneh & Hamzah Elrehail, 2022. "The Effect of Participative Leadership Style on Employees’ Performance: The Contingent Role of Institutional Theory," Administrative Sciences, MDPI, vol. 12(4), pages 1-13, December.
- Vicente-Saez, Ruben & Martinez-Fuentes, Clara, 2018. "Open Science now: A systematic literature review for an integrated definition," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 428-436.
- Hammad Riaz & Abubakr Saeed & Muhammad Saad Baloch & Nasrullah & Zeeshan Ahmad Khan, 2019. "Valuation of Environmental Management Standard ISO 14001: Evidence from an Emerging Market," JRFM, MDPI, vol. 12(1), pages 1-14, January.
- Xia, Lan & Roggeveen, Anne L., 2020. "When it’s too good to be true: Consumers’ reactions and firms’ responses to unintended price mistakes," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 114(C), pages 16-29.
- Minjeong Kang & Taeshik Gong, 2019. "Dysfunctional customer behavior: conceptualization and empirical validation," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 13(4), pages 625-646, December.
- Michael J. Dorsch & Kjell Y. Törnblom & Ali Kazemi, 2017. "A Review of Resource Theories and Their Implications for Understanding Consumer Behavior," Journal of the Association for Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 2(1), pages 5-25.
- David Anderson & Margrét Vilborg Bjarnadóttir & David Gaddis Ross, 2023. "Bridging the gap: Applying analytics to address gender pay inequity," Production and Operations Management, Production and Operations Management Society, vol. 32(6), pages 1846-1864, June.
- Tine Bock & Patrick Kenhove, 2010. "Consumer Ethics: The Role of Self-Regulatory Focus," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 97(2), pages 241-255, December.
- Shuang Ma & Huimin Gu & Daniel P. Hampson & Yonggui Wang, 2020. "Enhancing Customer Civility in the Peer-to-Peer Economy: Empirical Evidence from the Hospitality Sector," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 167(1), pages 77-95, November.
More about this item
KeywordsJob satisfaction; Organizational commitment; Organizational loyalty; Quality of service; Ports and Maritime Organization in Bushehr province;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rau:journl:v:12:y:2017:i:1:p:82-98. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ferauro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Alex Tabusca (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ferauro.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.