Effect Of Dimensions Of Service Quality On The Brand Equity In The Fast Food Industry
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Venkatesan, Rajkumar & Farris, Paul & Guissoni, Leandro A. & Neves, Marcos Fava, 2015. "Consumer Brand Marketing through Full- and Self-Service Channels in an Emerging Economy," Journal of Retailing, Elsevier, vol. 91(4), pages 644-659.
- Rob Bailey & Stephen Ball, 2006. "An exploration of the meanings of hotel brand equity," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(1), pages 15-38, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Majid Esmaeilpour & Amrollah Sayadi & Mahnaz Mirzaei, 2017. "Investigating the Impact of Service Quality Dimensions on Reputation and Brand Trust," International Journal of Business and Economic Sciences Applied Research (IJBESAR), International Hellenic University (IHU), Kavala Campus, Greece (formerly Eastern Macedonia and Thrace Institute of Technology - EMaTTech), vol. 10(3), pages 7-17, September.
- ESMAEILPOUR Majid & RANJBAR Mohammad, 2018. "Investigating The Impact Of Commitment, Satisfaction, And Loyalty Of Employees On Providing High-Quality Service To Customer," Studies in Business and Economics, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 13(1), pages 41-57, December.
- Majid ESMAEILPOUR & Mohammad RANJBAR, 2017. "Investigating The Impact Of Commitment,Satisfaction, And Loyalty Of Employees On Providing Highquality Service To Customer," Romanian Economic Business Review, Romanian-American University, vol. 12(1), pages 82-98, March.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- ESMAEILPOUR Majid & MOHAMADI Zahra & RAJABI Azade, 2016. "Effect Of Dimensions Of Service Quality On The Brand Equity In The Fast Food Industry," Studies in Business and Economics, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 11(3), pages 30-46, December.
- Zeeshan Ahmed & Shahid Rasool & Qasim Saleem & Mubashir Ali Khan & Shamsa Kanwal, 2022. "Mediating Role of Risk Perception Between Behavioral Biases and Investorâ€™s Investment Decisions," SAGE Open, , vol. 12(2), pages 21582440221, May.
- Amin Ansary & Nik M. Hazrul Nik Hashim, 2018. "Brand image and equity: the mediating role of brand equity drivers and moderating effects of product type and word of mouth," Review of Managerial Science, Springer, vol. 12(4), pages 969-1002, October.
- Tsuen-Ho Hsu & Li-Chu Hung & Jia-Wei Tang, 2012. "An analytical model for building brand equity in hospitality firms," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 195(1), pages 355-378, May.
- Abdullah Uslu & Gözde Seval Ergün, 2021. "The Moderator Effect of the Perception of Value Co-Creation on the Relationship between Hotel Brand Equity and WOM," Academica Turistica - Tourism and Innovation Journal, University of Primorska Press, vol. 14(2), pages 149-164.
- Patil, Ashutosh & Borle, Sharad & Singh, Siddharth, 2023. "An empirical investigation of unique traits of retailing industry in emerging economies: The perspective of consumer-packaged goods manufacturers," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 154(C).
- FitzPatrick, Mary & Davey, Janet & Muller, Lisa & Davey, Howard, 2013. "Value-creating assets in tourism management: Applying marketing's service-dominant logic in the hotel industry," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 86-98.
- Liu, Matthew Tingchi & Wong, IpKin Anthony & Tseng, Ting-Hsiang & Chang, Angela Wen-Yu & Phau, Ian, 2017. "Applying consumer-based brand equity in luxury hotel branding," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 192-202.
- Rajesh Sharma, 2017. "Understanding the Role of Store Image in Influencing Customer-based Brand Equity and Its Dimensions in Indian Sportswear Industry," Management and Labour Studies, XLRI Jamshedpur, School of Business Management & Human Resources, vol. 42(3), pages 167-189, August.
- Jui-Ying Hung & Feng-Li Lin & Wen-Goang Yang, 2012. "Developing Experience-Based Luxury Brand Equity In The Luxury Resorts Hotel Industry," Global Journal of Business Research, The Institute for Business and Finance Research, vol. 6(4), pages 45-58.
- Betül Çal & Mary Lambkin, 2017. "Brand equity of stock exchange as a mediator in financial decisions," Journal of Financial Services Marketing, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 22(1), pages 14-23, March.
- Ray, Arghya & Bala, Pradip Kumar & Chakraborty, Shibashish & Dasgupta, Shilpee A., 2021. "Exploring the impact of different factors on brand equity and intention to take up online courses from e-Learning platforms," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 59(C).
- Ray, Arghya & Bala, Pradip Kumar & Rana, Nripendra P., 2021. "Exploring the drivers of customers’ brand attitudes of online travel agency services: A text-mining based approach," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 128(C), pages 391-404.
- Ishaq, Muhammad Ishtiaq & Hussain, Nazia & Asim, Ali Ijaz & Cheema, Luqman J., 2014. "Valor da marca na indústria hoteleira paquistanesa," RAE - Revista de Administração de Empresas, FGV-EAESP Escola de Administração de Empresas de São Paulo (Brazil), vol. 54(3), May.
- Massoud Moslehpour & Ka Yin Chau & Alaleh Dadvari & Ben-Roy Do & Victoria Seitz, 2019. "What Killed HTC and Kept Apple Alive? Brand Sustainability Comparison of Two Asian Countries," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 11(24), pages 1-22, December.
- J. Shanti & Gaurav Joshi, 2022. "Examining the impact of environmentally sustainable practices on hotel brand equity: a case of Bangalore hotels," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 24(4), pages 5764-5782, April.
- Sharma, Amalesh & Cosguner, Koray & Sharma, Tarun K. & Motiani, Manoj, 2021. "Channel Intermediaries and Manufacturer Performance: An Exploratory Investigation in an Emerging Market," Journal of Retailing, Elsevier, vol. 97(4), pages 639-657.
- Yang Kun & Buschman John D., 2017. "A Dyadic Perspective on Determinants of Entry Choices in the Global Hospitality Industry," International Journal of Management and Economics, Warsaw School of Economics, Collegium of World Economy, vol. 53(4), pages 77-92, December.
- Rajesh Sharma, 2017. "Building Customer-based Brand Equity of Domestic Brands: Role of Brand Equity Dimensions," Metamorphosis: A Journal of Management Research, , vol. 16(1), pages 45-59, June.
- Hirche, Martin & Farris, Paul W. & Greenacre, Luke & Quan, Yiran & Wei, Susan, 2021. "Predicting Under- and Overperforming SKUs within the Distribution–Market Share Relationship," Journal of Retailing, Elsevier, vol. 97(4), pages 697-714.
More about this item
KeywordsService quality; Brand equity; Fast food industry;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rau:journl:v:11:y:2016:i:3:p:68-83. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ferauro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Alex Tabusca (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ferauro.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.