Capital humain et croissance : le rôle du régime commercial
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Amemiya, Takeshi, 1978. "A Note on a Random Coefficients Model," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 19(3), pages 793-796, October.
- Romer, Paul M, 1990. "Endogenous Technological Change," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(5), pages 71-102, October.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & David Romer & David N. Weil, 1992.
"A Contribution to the Empirics of Economic Growth,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 107(2), pages 407-437.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & David Romer & David Weil, 1990. "A Contribution to the Empirics of Economic Growth," Working Papers 1990-24, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & David Romer & David N. Weil, 1990. "A Contribution to the Empirics of Economic Growth," NBER Working Papers 3541, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Caselli, Francesco & Esquivel, Gerardo & Lefort, Fernando, 1996.
"Reopening the Convergence Debate: A New Look at Cross-Country Growth Empirics,"
Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 1(3), pages 363-389, September.
- Francesco Caselli & Gerardo Esquivel & Fernando Lefort, 1997. "Reopening the Convergence Debate: A New Look at Cross-Country Growth Empirics," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 03, Central Bank of Chile.
- Nickell, Stephen J, 1981. "Biases in Dynamic Models with Fixed Effects," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(6), pages 1417-1426, November.
- Psacharopoulos, George, 1994.
"Returns to investment in education: A global update,"
World Development, Elsevier, vol. 22(9), pages 1325-1343, September.
- Psacharopoulos, George, 1993. "Returns to investment in education : a global update," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1067, The World Bank.
- Benhabib, Jess & Spiegel, Mark M., 1994. "The role of human capital in economic development evidence from aggregate cross-country data," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 143-173, October.
- Malcolm Knight & Norman Loayza & Delano Villanueva, 1993.
"Testing the Neoclassical Theory of Economic Growth: A Panel Data Approach,"
IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 40(3), pages 512-541, September.
- Malcolm D. Knight & Delano Villanueva & Norman Loayza, 1992. "Testing the Neoclassical Theory of Economic Growth; A Panel Data Approach," IMF Working Papers 1992/106, International Monetary Fund.
- Manuel Arellano & Stephen Bond, 1991.
"Some Tests of Specification for Panel Data: Monte Carlo Evidence and an Application to Employment Equations,"
Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 58(2), pages 277-297.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "RATS program to replicate Arellano-Bond 1991 dynamic panel," Statistical Software Components RTZ00169, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Donald J. Robbins, 1996. "Evidence on Trade and Wages in the Developing World," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 119, OECD Publishing.
- Nazrul Islam, 1995. "Growth Empirics: A Panel Data Approach," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 110(4), pages 1127-1170.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Niang, Abdou-Aziz & Pichery, Marie-Claude & Edjo, Marcellin, 2010. "Convergence test in the presence of structural changes: an empirical procedure based on panel data with cross-sectional dependence," MPRA Paper 23452, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Djavad Salehi-Isfahani & Russell D. Murphy, 2006. "Labor market flexibility and investment in human capital," Working Papers e06-5, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Department of Economics.
- Jean-Claude Berthelémy & Sophie Chauvin, 2000. "Structural Changes in Asia and Growth Prospects After the Crisis," Working Papers 2000-09, CEPII research center.
- Bertrand BLANCHETON & Lambert OPARA-OPIMBA, 2010. "Foreign Direct Investment in Africa: What are the Key Factors of Attraction aside from Natural Resources?," Cahiers du GREThA (2007-2019) 2010-14, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée (GREThA).
- Martine AUDIBERT & Pascale COMBES MOTEL & Alassane DRABO, 2010.
"Global Burden of Disease and Economic Growth,"
- Martine Audibert & Pascale Combes Motel & Alassane Drabo, 2012. "Global burden of disease and economic growth," Working Papers halshs-00678713, HAL.
- Martine AUDIBERT & Pascale COMBES MOTEL & Alassane DRABO, 2012. "Global burden of disease and economic growth," Working Papers 201212, CERDI.
- Martine Audibert & Pascale Combes Motel & Alassane Drabo, 2011. "Global Burden of Disease and Economic Growth," Working Papers halshs-00551770, HAL.
- Younesse El Menyari, 2019. "Financial Development, Foreign Banks and Economic Growth in Africa," African Development Review, African Development Bank, vol. 31(2), pages 190-201, June.
- Dubrocard, Anne & Prombo, Michel, 2012. "International comparison of Environmental performance," MPRA Paper 48072, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 Jul 2013.
- Babacar NDIAYE, 2018. "The Role of Investment in Human Capital: Evolution Between Microeconomic and Macroeconomic Approach," Applied Economics and Finance, Redfame publishing, vol. 5(2), pages 111-116, March.
- David Perrain & Philippe Jean-Pierre, 2020. "Tourisme et croissance économique dans les petites économies insulaires : à l'épreuve des modèles à seuil," Working Papers hal-02462562, HAL.
- Mohamed Trabelsi, 2002. "Finance and Growth: Empirical Evidence from Developing Countries 1960-1990," Working Papers 0228, Economic Research Forum, revised 26 Sep 2002.
- TRABELSI, Mohammed, 2002. "Finance and Growth : Empirical Evidence from Developing Countries, 1960-1990," Cahiers de recherche 2002-13, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prs:reveco:reco_0035-2764_1997_num_48_3_409883. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Equipe PERSEE). General contact details of provider: https://www.persee.fr/collection/reco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.