Household s Willingness to Pay for Safe Drinking Water: A Case Study of Abbottabad District
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Haq, Mirajul & Usman Mustafa, Usman & Ahmad, Iftikhar, 2008. "Household’s willingness to pay for safe drinking water: A case study of Abbottabad district," MPRA Paper 15208, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Aug 2008.
References listed on IDEAS
- Shogren, Jason F. & Crocker, Thomas D. & Forster, Bruce A., 1991.
"Valuing Potential Groundwater Protection Benefits,"
Staff General Research Papers Archive
335, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Thomas D. Crocker & Bruce A. Forster & Jason F. Shogren, 1991. "Valuing Potential Groundwater Protection Benefits," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 91-wp71, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Harrington, Winston & Krupnick, Alan J. & Spofford, Walter Jr., 1989. "The economic losses of a waterborne disease outbreak," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 116-137, January.
- Whittington, Dale, et al, 1990. "Estimating the Willingness to Pay for Water Services in Developing Countries: A Case Study of the Use of Contingent Valuation Surveys in Southern Haiti," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 38(2), pages 293-311, January.
- John C. Whitehead & George Van Houtven, "undated". "Methods for Valuing the Benefits of the Safe Drinking Water Act: Review and Assessment," Working Papers 9705, East Carolina University, Department of Economics.
- Bryan J. Hubbell & Jeffrey L. Jordan, 2000. "Joint Production and Averting Expenditure Measures of Willingness to Pay: Do Water Expenditures Really Measure Avoidance Costs?," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 82(2), pages 427-437.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Iftikhar Ahmad & Miraj ul Haq & Abdul Sattar, 2010.
"Factors Determining Public Demand for Safe Drinking Water (A Case Study of District Peshawar),"
2010:58, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Iftikhar Ahmad & Miraj ul Haq & Abdul Sattar, 2010. "Factors Determining Public Demand for Safe Drinking Water (A Case Study of District Peshawar)," Development Economics Working Papers 22826, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Syed A. Shah & Dana L. K. Hoag & Stephen Davies, 2016. "Household preferences and willingness to pay (WTP) for freshwater quality improvement in Pakistan’s Swat River Valley," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 18(4), pages 1081-1093, August.
- Mahanta, Ratul & Chowdhury, Jayashree & Nath, Hiranya K., 2016.
"Health costs of arsenic contamination of drinking water in Assam, India,"
Economic Analysis and Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 30-42.
- Jayashree Chowdhury & Ratul Mahanta & Hiranya K. Nath, 2015. "Health Costs of Arsenic Contamination of Drinking Water in Assam, India," Working Papers 1503, Sam Houston State University, Department of Economics and International Business.
- Usman Mustafa & Iftikhar Ahmad & Miraj ul Haq, 2014.
"Capturing Willingness to Pay and Its Determinants for Improved Solid Waste Management,"
2014:110, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Miraj ul Haq & Iftikhar Ahmad & Usman Mustafa, 2015. "Capturing Willingness to Pay and Its Determinants for Improved Solid Waste Management," Working Papers id:7276, eSocialSciences.
- repec:rej:journl:v:19:y:2016:i:62:p:191-214 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sidrat Asim & Heman D. Lohano, 2015. "Households’ Willingness to Pay for Improved Tap Water Services in Karachi, Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 54(4), pages 507-526.
- Raheel Anjum, 2013. "Willingness to Pay for Solid Waste Management Services: A Case Study of Islamabad," CEECC Working Paper 2013:03, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- K. Parameswari & B. V. Mudgal & T. K. Padmini, 2016. "Awareness on usage of contaminated groundwater around Perungudi dumpsite, Tamil Nadu, India," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 18(3), pages 657-668, June.
- Armand, Totouom Fotue Luc, 2016. "Determinants of household avoidance behavior to cope with unsafe drinking water: case study of Cameroon," 2016 AAAE Fifth International Conference, September 23-26, 2016, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia 249333, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
More about this item
- Q53 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Air Pollution; Water Pollution; Noise; Hazardous Waste; Solid Waste; Recycling
- Q51 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Valuation of Environmental Effects
- H23 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Externalities; Redistributive Effects; Environmental Taxes and Subsidies
- Q58 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Government Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pid:journl:v:46:y:2007:i:4:p:1137-1153. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Khurram Iqbal). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pideipk.html .