Factors Determining Public Demand for Safe Drinking Water (A Case Study of District Peshawar)
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Iftikhar Ahmad & Miraj ul Haq & Abdul Sattar, 2010. "Factors Determining Public Demand for Safe Drinking Water (A Case Study of District Peshawar)," PIDE-Working Papers 2010:58, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Shogren, Jason F. & Crocker, Thomas D. & Forster, Bruce A., 1991.
"Valuing Potential Groundwater Protection Benefits,"
Staff General Research Papers Archive
335, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Thomas D. Crocker & Bruce A. Forster & Jason F. Shogren, 1991. "Valuing Potential Groundwater Protection Benefits," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 91-wp71, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Mirajul Haq & Usman Mustafa & Iftikhar Ahmad, 2007.
"Household s Willingness to Pay for Safe Drinking Water: A Case Study of Abbottabad District,"
The Pakistan Development Review,
Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 46(4), pages 1137-1153.
- Haq, Mirajul & Usman Mustafa, Usman & Ahmad, Iftikhar, 2008. "Household’s willingness to pay for safe drinking water: A case study of Abbottabad district," MPRA Paper 15208, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Aug 2008.
- Faheem Jehangir Khan & Yaser Javed, 2007.
"Delivering Access to Safe Drinking Water and Adequate Sanitation in Pakistan,"
Development Economics Working Papers
22203, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Faheem Jehangir Khan & Yaser Javed, 2007. "Delivering Access to Safe Drinking Water and Adequate Sanitation in Pakistan," PIDE-Working Papers 2007:30, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Charles W. Abdalla & Brian A. Roach & Donald J. Epp, 1992. "Valuing Environmental Quality Changes Using Averting Expenditures: An Application to Groundwater Contamination," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 68(2), pages 163-169.
- Harrington, Winston & Krupnick, Alan J. & Spofford, Walter Jr., 1989. "The economic losses of a waterborne disease outbreak," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 116-137, January.
- John C. Whitehead & George Van Houtven, "undated". "Methods for Valuing the Benefits of the Safe Drinking Water Act: Review and Assessment," Working Papers 9705, East Carolina University, Department of Economics.
- Bryan J. Hubbell & Jeffrey L. Jordan, 2000. "Joint Production and Averting Expenditure Measures of Willingness to Pay: Do Water Expenditures Really Measure Avoidance Costs?," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 82(2), pages 427-437.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mahanta, Ratul & Chowdhury, Jayashree & Nath, Hiranya K., 2016.
"Health costs of arsenic contamination of drinking water in Assam, India,"
Economic Analysis and Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 30-42.
- Jayashree Chowdhury & Ratul Mahanta & Hiranya K. Nath, 2015. "Health Costs of Arsenic Contamination of Drinking Water in Assam, India," Working Papers 1503, Sam Houston State University, Department of Economics and International Business.
- Armand, Totouom Fotue Luc, 2016. "Determinants of household avoidance behavior to cope with unsafe drinking water: case study of Cameroon," 2016 AAAE Fifth International Conference, September 23-26, 2016, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia 249333, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
More about this item
Keywordswater supply; environmental degradation; willingness to pay; water demand;
- Q25 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Water
- Q53 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Air Pollution; Water Pollution; Noise; Hazardous Waste; Solid Waste; Recycling
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eab:develo:22826. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shiro Armstrong). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaberau.html .