Valuing Potential Groundwater Protection Benefits
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mirajul Haq & Usman Mustafa & Iftikhar Ahmad, 2007.
"Household s Willingness to Pay for Safe Drinking Water: A Case Study of Abbottabad District,"
The Pakistan Development Review,
Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 46(4), pages 1137-1153.
- Haq, Mirajul & Usman Mustafa, Usman & Ahmad, Iftikhar, 2008. "Household’s willingness to pay for safe drinking water: A case study of Abbottabad district," MPRA Paper 15208, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Aug 2008.
- Gregory Poe & Richard Bishop, 1999. "Valuing the Incremental Benefits of Groundwater Protection when Exposure Levels are Known," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 13(3), pages 341-367, April.
- Iftikhar Ahmad & Miraj ul Haq & Abdul Sattar, 2010.
"Factors Determining Public Demand for Safe Drinking Water (A Case Study of District Peshawar),"
2010:58, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Iftikhar Ahmad & Miraj ul Haq & Abdul Sattar, 2010. "Factors Determining Public Demand for Safe Drinking Water (A Case Study of District Peshawar)," Development Economics Working Papers 22826, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Ram RANJAN, 2014. "Groundwater Management Through Collective Participation: Why Some Institutions Succeed And Others Fail?," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 85(3), pages 427-452, September.
- Groothuis, Peter A. & Cockerill, Kristan & Mohr, Tanga McDaniel, 2015.
"Water does not flow up hill: determinants of willingness to pay for water conservation measures in the mountains of western North Carolina,"
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics),
Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 88-95.
- Peter A. Groothuis & Kristan Cockerill & Tanga M. Mohr, 2013. "Water doesn’t flow up hill: Determinants of Willingness to Pay for Water Conservation Measures in the Mountains of Western North Carolina," Working Papers 13-26, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Horan, Richard D. & Shogren, Jason F. & Bulte, Erwin H., 2011. "Joint determination of biological encephalization, economic specialization," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 426-439, May.
- Mark D. Agee & Thomas D. Crocker, 2002. "On Techniques to Value the Impact of Environmental Hazards on Children's Health," NCEE Working Paper Series 200208, National Center for Environmental Economics, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, revised Sep 2002.
- John C. Whitehead & George Van Houtven, "undated". "Methods for Valuing the Benefits of the Safe Drinking Water Act: Review and Assessment," Working Papers 9705, East Carolina University, Department of Economics.
- Shaw, W. Douglass & Woodward, Richard T., 2008. "Why environmental and resource economists should care about non-expected utility models," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 66-89, January.
- John C. Whitehead & Thomas J. Hoban & George Van Houtven, 1999. "Averting Behavior and Drinking Water Quality," Working Papers 9905, East Carolina University, Department of Economics.
- Poe, Gregory L. & Bishop, Richard C., 1992. "Prior Information, General Information, and Specific Information in the Contingent Valuation of Environmental Risks: The Case of Nitrates in Groundwater," Staff Papers 121335, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ias:cpaper:91-wp71. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/caiasus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .