Factors Determining Public Demand for Safe Drinking Water (A Case Study of District Peshawar)
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Iftikhar Ahmad & Miraj ul Haq & Abdul Sattar, 2010. "Factors Determining Public Demand for Safe Drinking Water (A Case Study of District Peshawar)," Development Economics Working Papers 22826, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
References listed on IDEAS
- Shogren, Jason F. & Crocker, Thomas D. & Forster, Bruce A., 1991.
"Valuing Potential Groundwater Protection Benefits,"
Staff General Research Papers Archive
335, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Thomas D. Crocker & Bruce A. Forster & Jason F. Shogren, 1991. "Valuing Potential Groundwater Protection Benefits," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 91-wp71, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Mirajul Haq & Usman Mustafa & Iftikhar Ahmad, 2007.
"Household s Willingness to Pay for Safe Drinking Water: A Case Study of Abbottabad District,"
The Pakistan Development Review,
Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 46(4), pages 1137-1153.
- Haq, Mirajul & Usman Mustafa, Usman & Ahmad, Iftikhar, 2008. "Household’s willingness to pay for safe drinking water: A case study of Abbottabad district," MPRA Paper 15208, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Aug 2008.
- Faheem Jehangir Khan & Yaser Javed, 2007.
"Delivering Access to Safe Drinking Water and Adequate Sanitation in Pakistan,"
Development Economics Working Papers
22203, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Faheem Jehangir Khan & Yaser Javed, 2007. "Delivering Access to Safe Drinking Water and Adequate Sanitation in Pakistan," PIDE-Working Papers 2007:30, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Charles W. Abdalla & Brian A. Roach & Donald J. Epp, 1992. "Valuing Environmental Quality Changes Using Averting Expenditures: An Application to Groundwater Contamination," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 68(2), pages 163-169.
- Harrington, Winston & Krupnick, Alan J. & Spofford, Walter Jr., 1989. "The economic losses of a waterborne disease outbreak," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 116-137, January.
- John C. Whitehead & George Van Houtven, "undated". "Methods for Valuing the Benefits of the Safe Drinking Water Act: Review and Assessment," Working Papers 9705, East Carolina University, Department of Economics.
- Bryan J. Hubbell & Jeffrey L. Jordan, 2000. "Joint Production and Averting Expenditure Measures of Willingness to Pay: Do Water Expenditures Really Measure Avoidance Costs?," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 82(2), pages 427-437.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mahanta, Ratul & Chowdhury, Jayashree & Nath, Hiranya K., 2016.
"Health costs of arsenic contamination of drinking water in Assam, India,"
Economic Analysis and Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 30-42.
- Jayashree Chowdhury & Ratul Mahanta & Hiranya K. Nath, 2015. "Health Costs of Arsenic Contamination of Drinking Water in Assam, India," Working Papers 1503, Sam Houston State University, Department of Economics and International Business.
- Armand, Totouom Fotue Luc, 2016. "Determinants of household avoidance behavior to cope with unsafe drinking water: case study of Cameroon," 2016 AAAE Fifth International Conference, September 23-26, 2016, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia 249333, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
More about this item
- Q25 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Water
- Q53 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Air Pollution; Water Pollution; Noise; Hazardous Waste; Solid Waste; Recycling
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pid:wpaper:2010:58. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Khurram Iqbal). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pideipk.html .