The economic losses of a waterborne disease outbreak
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lanz, Bruno & Provins, Allan, 2017.
"Using averting expenditures to estimate the demand for public goods: Combining objective and perceived quality,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 20-35.
- Bruno Lanz, 2015. "Avertive expenditures, endogenous quality perception, and the demand for public goods: An instrumental variable approach," CIES Research Paper series 36-2015, Centre for International Environmental Studies, The Graduate Institute.
- Bruno Lanz & Allan Provins, 2016. "Using averting expenditures to estimate the demand for public goods: Combining objective and perceived qualit," IRENE Working Papers 16-06, IRENE Institute of Economic Research.
- Olivier Beaumais & Anne Briand & Katrin Millock & Céline Nauges, 2010.
"What are Households Willing to Pay for Better Tap Water Quality ? A Cross-Country Valuation Study,"
Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers)
- Olivier Beaumais & Anne Briand & Katrin Millock & Céline Nauges, 2010. "What are Households Willing to Pay for Better Tap Water Quality? A Cross-Country Valuation Study," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 10051, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Olivier Beaumais & Anne Briand & Katrin Millock & Céline Nauges, 2014. "What are Households Willing to Pay for Better Tap Water Quality? A Cross-Country Valuation Study," Working Papers 2014.24, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Rosado, Marcia, 1998. "Willingness To Pay For Drinking Water In Urban Areas Of Developing Countries," 1998 Annual meeting, August 2-5, Salt Lake City, UT 20821, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Iftikhar Ahmad & Miraj ul Haq & Abdul Sattar, 2010.
"Factors Determining Public Demand for Safe Drinking Water (A Case Study of District Peshawar),"
2010:58, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Iftikhar Ahmad & Miraj ul Haq & Abdul Sattar, 2010. "Factors Determining Public Demand for Safe Drinking Water (A Case Study of District Peshawar)," Development Economics Working Papers 22826, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Jalan, Jyotsna & Somanathan, E., 2008. "The importance of being informed: Experimental evidence on demand for environmental quality," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 14-28, August.
- Cropper, Maureen L., 2000. "Has Economic Research Answered the Needs of Environmental Policy?," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 328-350, May.
- Mirajul Haq & Usman Mustafa & Iftikhar Ahmad, 2007.
"Household s Willingness to Pay for Safe Drinking Water: A Case Study of Abbottabad District,"
The Pakistan Development Review,
Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 46(4), pages 1137-1153.
- Haq, Mirajul & Usman Mustafa, Usman & Ahmad, Iftikhar, 2008. "Household’s willingness to pay for safe drinking water: A case study of Abbottabad district," MPRA Paper 15208, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Aug 2008.
- Mi-Jung Um & Seung-Jun Kwak & Tai-Yoo Kim, 2002. "Estimating Willingness to Pay for Improved Drinking Water Quality Using Averting Behavior Method with Perception Measure," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 21(3), pages 285-300, March.
- Bockstael, Nancy E. & Freeman III, A. Myrick, 2006. "Welfare Theory and Valuation," Handbook of Environmental Economics,in: K. G. Mäler & J. R. Vincent (ed.), Handbook of Environmental Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 12, pages 517-570 Elsevier.
- Jason F. Shogren & Tommy Stamland, 2005. "Self-Protection and Value of Statistical Life Estimation," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 81(1).
- McConnell, Kenneth E. & Bockstael, Nancy E., 2006. "Valuing the Environment as a Factor of Production," Handbook of Environmental Economics,in: K. G. Mäler & J. R. Vincent (ed.), Handbook of Environmental Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 14, pages 621-669 Elsevier.
- Irina Klytchnikova & Michael Lokshin, 2009.
"Measuring Welfare Gains from Better Quality Infrastructure,"
Journal of Infrastructure Development,
India Development Foundation, vol. 1(2), pages 87-109, December.
- Klytchnikova, Irina & Lokshin, Michael, 2007. "Measuring welfare gains from better quality infrastructure," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4217, The World Bank.
- W. Viscusi & Joel Huber & Jason Bell, 2012. "Heterogeneity in Values of Morbidity Risks from Drinking Water," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 52(1), pages 23-48, May.
- Heflin, Colleen & Jensen, Jennifer & Miller, Kathleen, 2014. "Understanding the economic impacts of disruptions in water service," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 80-86.
- Easter, K. William & Konishi, Yoshifumi & Raggi, Meri & Viaggi, Davide, 2006. "What are the Economic Health Costs of Non-Action in Controlling Toxic Water Pollution?," Conference Papers 6656, University of Minnesota, Center for International Food and Agricultural Policy.
- Cropper, Maureen L & Oates, Wallace E, 1992. "Environmental Economics: A Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 30(2), pages 675-740, June.
- Gauri Khanna, 2008. "The Impact on Child Health from Access to Water and Sanitation and Other Socioeconomic Factors," IHEID Working Papers 02-2008, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies, revised Jan 2008.
- Leslie Richardson & John B. Loomis & Patricia A. Champ, 2013. "Valuing Morbidity from Wildfire Smoke Exposure: A Comparison of Revealed and Stated Preference Techniques," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 89(1), pages 76-100.
- John C. Whitehead & George Van Houtven, "undated". "Methods for Valuing the Benefits of the Safe Drinking Water Act: Review and Assessment," Working Papers 9705, East Carolina University, Department of Economics.
- John C. Whitehead & Thomas J. Hoban & George Van Houtven, 1999. "Averting Behavior and Drinking Water Quality," Working Papers 9905, East Carolina University, Department of Economics.
- repec:gii:ciesrp:cies_rp_36rev is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:juecon:v:25:y:1989:i:1:p:116-137. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.