Commodity Price Movements in a General Equilibrium Model of Storage
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- David M. Arseneau & Sylvain Leduc, 2012. "Commodity price movements in a general equilibrium model of storage," International Finance Discussion Papers 1054, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
References listed on IDEAS
- Julia K. Thomas, 2002.
"Is Lumpy Investment Relevant for the Business Cycle?,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 110(3), pages 508-534, June.
- Julia K. Thomas, "undated". "Is Lumpy Investment Relevant for the Business Cycle?," GSIA Working Papers 1998-E250, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Julia K. Thomas, 2002. "Is lumpy investment relevant for the business cycle?," Staff Report 302, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Serena Ng & Francisco J. Ruge-Murcia, 2000.
"Explaining the Persistence of Commodity Prices,"
Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 16(1/2), pages 149-171, October.
- Serena Ng & Francisco Ruge-Murcia, 1997. "Explaining the Persistence of Commodity Prices," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 374, Boston College Department of Economics.
- NG, Serena & RUGE-MURCIA, Francisco J., 1997. "Explaining the Persistence of Commodity Prices," Cahiers de recherche 9709, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Bruce A. Babcock, 2011.
"The Impact of Ethanol and Ethanol Subsidies on Corn Prices: Revisiting History,"
Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) Publications
11-pb5, Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) at Iowa State University.
- Bruce A. Babcock, 2011. "The Impact of Ethanol and Ethanol Subsidies on Corn Prices: Revisiting History," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 11-pb5, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Williams,Jeffrey C. & Wright,Brian D., 2005. "Storage and Commodity Markets," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521023399, December.
- Norbert Funke & Weifeng Wu & Yanliang Miao, 2011. "Reviving the Competitive Storage Model; A Holistic Approach to Food Commodity Prices," IMF Working Papers 11/64, International Monetary Fund.
- Leduc, Sylvain & Sill, Keith, 2004.
"A quantitative analysis of oil-price shocks, systematic monetary policy, and economic downturns,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, pages 781-808.
- Sylvain Leduc & Keith Sill, 2001. "A quantitative analysis of oil-price shocks, systematic monetary policy, and economic downturns," Working Papers 01-9, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Cafiero, Carlo & Bobenrieth H., Eugenio S.A. & Bobenrieth H., Juan R.A. & Wright, Brian D., 2011. "The empirical relevance of the competitive storage model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 162(1), pages 44-54, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kilian, Lutz & Lee, Thomas K., 2014.
"Quantifying the speculative component in the real price of oil: The role of global oil inventories,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 71-87.
- Kilian, Lutz & Lee, Thomas K, 2013. "Quantifying the Speculative Component in the Real Price of Oil: The Role of Global Oil Inventories," CEPR Discussion Papers 9297, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Assa, Hirbod & Dabbous, Amal & Gospodinov, Nikolay, 2013. "A staggered pricing approach to modeling speculative storage: implications for commodity price dynamics," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2013-08, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Joseph W. Gruber & Robert J. Vigfusson, 2012. "Interest rates and the volatility and correlation of commodity prices," International Finance Discussion Papers 1065, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Luis Catão & Roberto Chang, 2013. "Monetary Rules for Commodity Traders," IMF Economic Review, Palgrave Macmillan;International Monetary Fund, vol. 61(1), pages 52-91, April.
- repec:eee:ecosta:v:4:y:2017:i:c:p:39-56 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pfuderer, Simone, 2014. "Are stockholders rational? An experimental approach to testing the competitive storage model," 88th Annual Conference, April 9-11, 2014, AgroParisTech, Paris, France 170537, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Lutz Kilian, 2014. "Oil Price Shocks: Causes and Consequences," Annual Review of Resource Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 6(1), pages 133-154, October.
- Gal Hochman & Scott Kaplan & Deepak Rajagopal & David Zilberman, 2012. "Biofuel and Food-Commodity Prices," Agriculture, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 2(3), pages 1-10, September.
- Vorotnikova, Ekaterina, 2016. "Optimal Storage Capacity Allocation in Grain Merchandizing," 2016 Annual Meeting, February 6-9, 2016, San Antonio, Texas 230128, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:imfecr:v:61:y:2013:i:1:p:199-224. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .