Estimating a Nonlinear Rational Expectations Commodity Price Model with Unobservable State Variables
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christophe Gouel, 2012.
"Agricultural Price Instability: A Survey Of Competing Explanations And Remedies,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(1), pages 129-156, February.
- Christophe Gouel, 2012. "Agricultural price instability: a survey of competing explanations and remedies," Post-Print hal-01001218, HAL.
- Clare Kelly & Gauthier Lanot, 2002.
"Consumption Patterns over Pay Periods,"
0211013, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kelley, Clare & Lanot, Gauthier, 2002. "Consumption Patterns Over Pay Periods," Economic Research Papers 269469, University of Warwick - Department of Economics.
- Clare Kelly & Gauthier Lanot, 2002. "Consumption Patterns over Pay Periods," Keele Economics Research Papers KERP 2002/14, Centre for Economic Research, Keele University.
- Kelly, Clare & Gauthier Lanot, 2002. "Consumption Patterns Over Pay Periods," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 656, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Kelly, Clare & Gauthier Lanot, 2002. "Consumption Patterns over Pay Periods," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2002 112, Royal Economic Society.
- Joseph V. Balagtas & Matthew T. Holt, 2009.
"The Commodity Terms of Trade, Unit Roots, and Nonlinear Alternatives: A Smooth Transition Approach,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 91(1), pages 87-105.
- Goodwin, Barry K. & Holt, Matthew T. & Prestemon, Jeffery P., 2008. "The Commodity Terms of Trade, Unit Roots, and Nonlinear Alternatives: A Smooth Transition Approach," MPRA Paper 9684, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ivanic, Maros & Martin, Will, 2014. "Implications of domestic price insulation for global food price behavior," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 272-288.
- Michaelides, Alexander & Ng, Serena, 2000.
"Estimating the rational expectations model of speculative storage: A Monte Carlo comparison of three simulation estimators,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 96(2), pages 231-266, June.
- Alexander Michaelides & Serena Ng, 1997. "Estimating the Rational Expectations Model of Speculative Storage: A Monte Carlo Comparison of Three Simulation Estimators," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 373, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Michaelides, Alexander & Ng, Serena, 2000. "Estimating the rational expectations model of speculative storage : a Monte Carlo comparison of three simulation estimators," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 198, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Nazlioglu, Saban, 2011. "World oil and agricultural commodity prices: Evidence from nonlinear causality," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 2935-2943, May.
- repec:eee:ecosta:v:4:y:2017:i:c:p:39-56 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ghoshray, Atanu, 2011. "A reexamination of trends in primary commodity prices," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 95(2), pages 242-251, July.
- Oglend, Atle & Kleppe, Tore Selland, 2017. "On the behavior of commodity prices when speculative storage is bounded," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 52-69.
- Colin A. Carter & Gordon C. Rausser & Aaron Smith, 2011. "Commodity Booms and Busts," Annual Review of Resource Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 3(1), pages 87-118, October.
- Pietola, Kyösti & Liu, Xing & Robles, Miguel, 2010. "Price, inventories, and volatility in the global wheat market," IFPRI discussion papers 996, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Christophe Gouel, 2013.
"Comparing Numerical Methods for Solving the Competitive Storage Model,"
Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 41(2), pages 267-295, February.
- Christophe Gouel, 2013. "Comparing numerical methods for solving the competitive storage model," Post-Print hal-01136976, HAL.
- repec:eee:jimfin:v:90:y:2019:i:c:p:1-18 is not listed on IDEAS
- Scandizzo, Pasquale Lucio & Savastano, Sara & Vezzani, Antonio, 2010. "The deterministic and speculative component of the terms of trade of primary commodities: An “Eclectic” Real Option value approach," 114th Seminar, April 15-16, 2010, Berlin, Germany 61086, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Gronwald, Marc, 2016. "Explosive oil prices," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 1-5.
- Brunetti, Celso & Gilbert, Christopher L., 1995. "Metals price volatility, 1972-1995," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 237-254, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jae:japmet:v:10:y:1995:i:s:p:s9-40. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/0883-7252/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.